Clark County 63 Harrison County 53

In the prediction thread I said it would be closer than most were saying. We only beat Harrison Co by 18 in regular season. Did the Cards play well tonight...no. But it is a win and I will take it.

Hats off to Harrison Co. Man where they boming 3's there for awhile. Would like to know how many they made tonight.

The best refs I've seen in a while. Clark got off to a good start , played well for 4 minutes and then we started running people in and out and kinda broke the momentum giving Harrison Co confidience . We took some bad shots, didn't rebound the ball at all, usually letting the offensive player on the inside for an easy putback. What has happend to blocking people off the boards. Defense was horrible letting Harrison shoot crip shots all night , either scoring or getting fouled. Some couldn't guard and the worst thing about it ,some don't even make an effort to play defense. Too slow and in my opinion too lazy for an effective man to man defense. Clark had a grand total of 14 (unofficial but close)rebounds tonight against kids that were a lot smaller. Harrison has a very good coach knowing how to get the very most out of each and every player he has.. I noticed Clark Co didn't stay and watch any of the Augusta-Scott game???

Edited by The Old Bull Dog

The best refs I've seen in a while. Clark got off to a good start , played well for 4 minutes and then we started running people in and out and kinda broke the momentum giving Harrison Co confidience . We took some bad shots, didn't rebound the ball at all, usually letting the offensive player on the inside for an easy putback. What has happend to blocking people off the boards. Defense was horrible letting Harrison shoot crip shots all night , either scoring or getting fouled. Some couldn't guard and the worst thing about it ,some don't even make an effort to play defense. Too slow and in my opinion too lazy for an effective man to man defense. Clark had a grand total of 14 (unofficial but close)rebounds tonight against kids that were a lot smaller. Harrison has a very good coach and seemed to know all of Clark's weaknesses and capitalized on them. I noticed Clark Co didn't stay and watch any of the Augusta-Scott game???

I agree with this. Thought it was a lazy effort all around. If they play with the same lack of intensity tomorrow they won't have to worry about Monday night.

I also thought the refs were a cut above what I have seen lately. Harrison's #23 was on fire from 3 and some of those shots were pretty well contested but a lot were not. Odd flow to the game. Harrison gave it their best shot. But all that matters now is to advance to the next game.

I also thought the refs were a cut above what I have seen lately. Harrison's #23 was on fire from 3 and some of those shots were pretty well contested but a lot were not. Odd flow to the game. Harrison gave it their best shot. But all that matters now is to advance to the next game.

Agree on the refs and advancing to the next game.