Rockcastle Co. vs Knox Central predictions

TheFranchise

I hope K.C. but this will be a tough one. I think Knox needs to score early and not turn the ball over. I will not make a prediction but I think it will be tight and will not be decided until the very end. Does anyone know if any key players will be out this week?

I hope K.C. but this will be a tough one. I think Knox needs to score early and not turn the ball over.

To have a chance that is exactly what Knox needs to do. I would think they would want to take the ball first if they win the toss, come out swinging and hit Rock right in the mouth with a first possession score.

I might be making an apperance at this game....will now by later on in the week though.

I wish I could have seen the game last week against Bell County, but this one will do for me.

I also look for Rockcastle County to rebound for the win but Knox Central will not go down fighting.

I saw the Knox Central team play against Wayne County at Wayne a few years ago....and of course against Rockcastle County as well....and the didn't look like a team that was improving too terribly much BUT I will give Coach Mills, his crew and more importnantly - the players - all the credit in the world for fighting through everything and turning that program around.

If I go, I night be riding down with the Rockcastle County radio crew so they'll probably get there about an hour or so before the game SO if anyone wants to meet up somewhere inside or outside the stadium to talk mountain athletics, I will glady meet up with you....that is one thing I miss about not getting to go to all the games is interacting with the fans.

I wish I could have seen the game last week against Bell County, but this one will do for me.

We missed your comments on the Rockcastle and Bell thread. Also where is 3 wishes.....love to interact with you two about the games with Bell and Rock. Bell fans will be out in force for this game at Knox since Bell has their open week.