Everyone else is, so I will be a conformist. My team.

greendevil

Matt Hasselbeck

Chad Pennington

Rudi Johnson

Willis McGahee

Jamal Lewis

Jerrious Norwood

Michael Robinson

Javon Walker

Andre Johnson

Muhsin Muhammed

Derrick Mason

Antonio Gates

Vernon Davis

Joe Nedney

Josh Scobee

Patriots D

Probably the biggest dilemma I faced was in the second round I had the option of Willis McGahee and Reggie Bush. Last year I had Bush and he didn't do anything until I really needed him to, and he ended up with a pretty good year. But my thought was that Willis has to be motivated to show people that it was just his surrounding and will get a lot of carries in the AFC North. I also thought about Calvin Johnson over Jamal Lewis in about the 6th round... as you can see... I chose Willis and Jamal...

Thoughts?

Is it a PPR league? If so I think you really chose the wrong RB. Bush scored all of his TD's in the 2nd half of last season, I see big things from him.

I agree...I would have definitely taken Bush over McGahee...if it's points per reception, it just makes the gap wider. There will be several games where Bush catches 8+ passes this year, I'd say.

But, I'd have taken him no matter what the scoring setup was.

ok some options/suggestions:

Chad Pennington - may be on hot seat so keep an eye on Matt Schaub, David Garrard & Daunte Culpepper. If either have solid games, I would pick them up for pennington.

Michael Robinson - he does you NO good. I would either try to package him to whoever has Frank Gore (hard since Maurice Hicks is the #2 in SF) or release him for Kenny Watson/chris Perry who will back-up your #1 HB Rudi

Kicker - I would just keep 1 kicker, if Matt Stover is available, I would go with him. Add another WR with the extra position (Arnaz Battle comes to mind. 59 catches last yr, only returning wr, improving qb, darrell jackson is often injured & is on the injury report)

3rd WR/vernon davis - 3rd WR is weak & you have a solid back-up TE. back-up tight end will only help you in 1 bye week. I would trade davis for a solid #3 receiver

I think the Guru may want to add a new forum under pro sports, and call it fantasy sports. This stuff is very poular on this site. I too have a couple teams. Would more than likely add more members. Guru I"m a genius!

I totally agree that we should have a forum just for Fantasy Sports.