Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquis Teague

Featured Replies

Remember the old days of people saying how bad Teague was?

I've mentioned this a couple times over the past week. Certainly seems to be a thing of the past now.

Mook has been really, really good of late. Said all along he was the key to this team, and as he has put it together UK has gone to a different level.

 

A credit to both Mook and Cal for how he has developed into a floor general over the last 3 weeks plus. Going to be very hard to knock off the Cats if he keeps improving at this rate...

5 assists at the half and 6 or 8 points I believe. Impressive first half for the young man considering the atmosphere and Vandy's court set up.

Just needed some coaching from the BEST coach in America. Simple.

Teague's gain seems to be MKG's loss. He's certainly not playing well tonight.

Mook has been really, really good of late. Said all along he was the key to this team, and as he has put it together UK has gone to a different level.

 

A credit to both Mook and Cal for how he has developed into a floor general over the last 3 weeks plus. Going to be very hard to knock off the Cats if he keeps improving at this rate...

 

Agreed. I was very frustrated with him for much of the season, but his play has really elevated this team.

Teague is far from the liability he once was. I honestly think he is now the best "true point guard" that Cal has had at UK.

Even I can't front on how well he has become and I am probably his biggest hater. Kid is doing great.

Remember the old days of people saying how bad Teague was?

 

I admit I was one of those guys..He has proved me wrong and I am glad he has..:lol:

I was never one of those guys. Don't know if I've said it on here, but he's good enough for UK to win it all. How many great PGs are in college basketball now? He's not Wall or Knight but he is a very good freshman PG. If he were here 5 years ago everyone would have loved him all along, we're just spoiled.

Could he be playing his way into a First round pick and leaving after this season?

Teague is getting better every game. Really playing under control.

 

The one that drives me crazy is Wiltjer. I hear he is one of their best shooters (in practice) but he's not very accurate in games---shot an air ball last night. I realize he doesn't see minutes the others do, but he could be a real zone buster if he would just relax.

 

MKG had his worst game of the season. He couldn't get anything to go right, the harder he tried the worse it got. A fluke game imo.

Teague had his best game of the year IMO.

When he doesn't play like the point guard of Sunset Park he is pretty good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.