Traveling To Other Countries....

Colonels_Wear_Blue

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen.

The Vatican, Rome, Sicily, Genoa, Venice, Florence, Milan, Naples, Verona, Turin.... The origin of Democracy, the home of the Catholic Church, the seat of The Renaissance. I can't see going anywhere else over Italy.

Italy would get my vote.

I had the chance to go to Germany last year but had to pass it up. It will most likely come up again this year. Not sure what I will say.

I have no idea what your life situation is, but all I will say is that if you can then do it.

I think traveling is seriously one of the best things a person can do. I've learned more experiencing new places around the world than I have in all the school I've been through. I've never heard a person say that they regret traveling. Worst case scenario is coming back to the U.S.

Northern Kentucky.

:lol:

I have absolutely no desire to leave the country. If I ever do, it will probably be for a mission trip, and the destination would likely be Haiti. I've never flown before, don't ever plan to, & yes, I'm a huge chicken of flying. Plus, I'm a homebody & don't really care to do much traveling at all.

If it was some kind of leisure trip & I was forced to go somewhere at gunpoint, it would be Australia because my wife has always wanted to go there.

:lol:

I have absolutely no desire to leave the country. If I ever do, it will probably be for a mission trip, and the destination would likely be Haiti. I've never flown before, don't ever plan to, & yes, I'm a huge chicken of flying. Plus, I'm a homebody & don't really care to do much traveling at all.

If it was some kind of leisure trip & I was forced to go somewhere at gunpoint, it would be Australia because my wife has always wanted to go there.

I have a cousin who with other teachers goes to Haiti multiple times a year for volunteer work. It's a program through her school system in TN I believe. I'm trying to one day tag-a-long for one of the trips.