Traveling To Other Countries....

Colonels_Wear_Blue

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen.

The Vatican, Rome, Sicily, Genoa, Venice, Florence, Milan, Naples, Verona, Turin.... The origin of Democracy, the home of the Catholic Church, the seat of The Renaissance. I can't see going anywhere else over Italy.

Me either, and great weather, with the different regions having so much to offer. Architecture, food, culture....

^^ Plus I hear there's great lasagna...

:lol: Lasagna is actually an Americanized Italian dish. I'll get you the name of a book I'm reading that is an absolutely brilliant accounting of Italian cuisine over the centuries.

I've lived in Australia and you definitely couldn't go wrong going there. I will say that Americans generally overrate Australia though. I'm pretty sure 90% of Americans say that is their dream vacation.

I loved it there though so it might be the right choice. I could easily live there. Nicest people in the world.

Now if I could only go to one more place out of the U.S. for the rest of my life, I have no idea where I'd pick. I would have to seriously think about it because I have so many places I want to go.