Montgomery County/George Rogers Clark Predictions

Which team will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This GRC team is a lot better than the team barely beaten earlier in the year. Much more experience and Bopper is finding his shot as the season goes forward. I would not be suprised by a 10 point Clark County win over Montgomery.

GRC 64 Mont. 54!:popcorn:

I do not guess Montgomery County is any better today than they were on December 9th. Alot has been thrown at these boys since Coach G. left and each game I see them becoming more comfortable within the system. But as stated before, when these two lace it up it is a war!

According to Cantrel rankings Montgomery should get smacked down. GRC is ranked 12 and Montgomery isn't in the top 25. I hope the Indians can just keep it close.

MC not flying under the rader on this one. Ranked or not ( MC is ranked #17 in the BGP rankings) it will be a battle. GRC does have the home court advantage in this game, but as I have stated before it dosn't mean they will win. The gym will be electric Friday night and high school basketball dosn't get much better than this.

I think the key to the game will be Montgomery's ability to keep Fatkins contained. Huge game and expecting a very large crowd, might want to get there early for a seat! Montgomery by 8.

I think the key to the game is that they all have to play well.