Top high school prospect out of NKY this year?

I heard U.K. was interested in him for football. Anyone have any knowledge?

I was personally told by someone that UK is not looking at him anymore. I was also told that Pat Elliott was getting looked at by small colleges for basketball.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe someone will call me crazy but I believe that Jeff Vories of Highlands is one of the top couple of players in NKy this year!! He is a true point guard that can do it ALL on offense and to tell you the truth is a heck of a defensive player also.I know that HHS has only played 8 games so far this year but Jeff without a doubt has been the best player on the floor every game.

Penick will not get a scholarship offer from Xavier, nothing against Dan, but that is just not realistic

Agreed, What has Penick proven to a the D-1 scouts that is so impressive. I guess its possible he could find a small d-1 school who is willing to work with his size but I truthfully see him at NKU next year and that may not even be a great fit for him.

Agreed, What has Penick proven to a the D-1 scouts that is so impressive. I guess its possible he could find a small d-1 school who is willing to work with his size but I truthfully see him at NKU next year and that may not even be a great fit for him.

NKY he does have DI offers. They are small, but the fact Penick is 6'9 and can play the perimeter will land him DI.

Also on your list of 3 While Rice and TJ will score more. Duran Jefferson is this area's best college prospect.

NKY he does have DI offers. They are small, but the fact Penick is 6'9 and can play the perimeter will land him DI.

Also on your list of 3 While Rice and TJ will score more. Duran Jefferson is this area's best college prospect.

:confused: Not quite sure what you mean by small when you consider a Mid-American Conf. School offerring a Div. 1 scholarship. A Free 4 year ride to any Div 1 school is anything but small. No it's not the ACC or SEC but honestly there aren't many guys in NKY year in and year out going to any Div. 1 school.

If Penick has any DI offers I would like to know who they are. He is vastly overrated and has not done anything for the past 3yrs. to warrant any offers from a DI school or even possibly a DII school like NKU.

If Penick has any DI offers I would like to know who they are. He is vastly overrated and has not done anything for the past 3yrs. to warrant any offers from a DI school or even possibly a DII school like NKU.

Believe what you will Tiger1 but he does and he will. :cool:

Believe what you will Tiger1 but he does and he will. :cool:

The recruiters from the schools offering Penick a scholarship are crazy to offer a kid that has underachieved for the last few years. He will turn out to be a bust at any school he attends.