Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Redsfest...

Featured Replies

Had a chance to go over to Redsfest tonight with the wife and little one. The Reds do a great job putting this on and really give back to the community with lots of fan interaction with players both past and present. The kids only press conference was good as well. the only thing that I saw that I would have to change was the autograph lines and the autograph seekers. Seems like there are roughly 4 different lines that they rotate players through to get either pictures or autographs. The lines are SO long that it would be tough to entertain a young one to get to the front of the line. The other issue is the people that are seeking the signatures for profitable gain as opposed to personal interest. The amount of 40-50 year old men that litterally have a suitcase filled with bats, balls, 8x10's and other memorabilia is CRAZY!! the only thought I had was maybe if there was a way to have the item personalized by the players ie. "To Matt, Best Wishes Herm Winningham" I think this would let the people that are there for the love of the game and the love of the Reds enjoy the experience more. Overall it is a class act from top to bottom!

Anyone going today or this weekend? I'm taking my little cousin for the "VIP" event tonight for season ticket holders.

Anyone going today or this weekend? I'm taking my little cousin for the "VIP" event tonight for season ticket holders.

 

My wife and kids are making a return trip this weekend, but unfortunately I'll be working all weekend.

I've actually never been to Redsfest.

 

At this point in my life, maybe I'll just wait til I have a little guy/gal to take.

$25/$17 for tickets scares me away every time. My ego doesn't need to spend that kind of $ just to get a pic with the bullpen catcher. The DeSclafani autograph can wait until the guy throws some strikes and gets some wins.

DeSclafani and Lorenzen were there last night. Maybe 200 people there, nice little setting. I wouldn't dare go to the actual event. My nephew got the autographs in like 2 minutes.

DeSclafani and Lorenzen were there last night. Maybe 200 people there, nice little setting. I wouldn't dare go to the actual event. My nephew got the autographs in like 2 minutes.

 

Why wouldn't you?

Why wouldn't you?

 

I mean for just myself, too big of crowd. I don't care enough about autographs. I'd be willing to take a little one, it's an awesome event for them.

I've actually never been to Redsfest. At this point in my life' date=' maybe I'll just wait til I have a little guy/gal to take.[/quote']

 

Good move its mostly for kids.

My bride and Meso

image-2442314853.jpg

My girl with Suarez and Yorman Rodriquez.

image-4100380967.jpg

Chloe with Raisel Iglesias.

image-1067835134.jpg

With Jumbo.

image-1198067421.jpg

Chloe with Jumbo.

Chloe with Winker, Blandino, Ervin and Garrett.

image-3003412076.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.