Clay @ Jackson Co. Predictions

I'm not going to argue with you. I'm proud of the young men from Clay. Hopefully they can get things together and play like they have the first 4 minutes of the last 2 games. The only thing they need is time. When they start playing there isn't many teams can beat them.
Can anyone on that team that plays a lot, shoot outside of 15 ft? If there is someone and they aren't playing much, they should play. CC can't score. All this talk about run and gun, up and down play, they can't SCORE! :walk:

Can anyone on that team that plays a lot, shoot outside of 15 ft? If there is someone and they aren't playing much, they should play. CC can't score. All this talk about run and gun, up and down play, they can't SCORE! :walk:

Clay really doesn't have that good shooter. Never have since Griffin left. Closest thing they got would probably be Hobbs.

Love to hear comments from people who really don't have a clue what's going on. Clay has shooters and can score. Work in progress. Most people who know anything about the team, knows it will probably be mid January before they start clicking.

The comment by51513 about the crowd and didn't know what to do is nuts. Very composed the whole game for the most part. Especially playing so many players. Foul trouble and Jackson playing so hard is what made the game close.4 guards played alot together. Last years team would have quit when it got tight, not now. They made the plays when they had to. Some experience and lots of talent.

Love to hear comments from people who really don't have a clue what's going on. Clay has shooters and can score. Work in progress. Most people who know anything about the team, knows it will probably be mid January before they start clicking.

The comment by51513 about the crowd and didn't know what to do is nuts. Very composed the whole game for the most part. Especially playing so many players. Foul trouble and Jackson playing so hard is what made the game close.4 guards played alot together. Last years team would have quit when it got tight, not now. They made the plays when they had to. Some experience and lots of talent.

They didn't seem composed in the 2nd quarter when they made about 4 turnover's in a row. I'm a huge Clay County fan, and I'm proud of the boys. I just think they let to many things go to their head last night. I think me and you both agree that when everyone starts clicking they will be tough to handle.

They didn't seem composed in the 2nd quarter when they made about 4 turnover's in a row. I'm a huge Clay County fan, and I'm proud of the boys. I just think they let to many things go to their head last night. I think me and you both agree that when everyone starts clicking they will be tough to handle.

Better every game. :ylsuper:

You certainly have answered ALL my questions!! :ylsuper:

I am a little confused HERE. Aren't you the person who was on here boasting of all the talent Clay has,and of how they were going to be ripping and roaring past opponents. Now you say it's going to be mid January :confused:

I am a little confused HERE. Aren't you the person who was on here boasting of all the talent Clay has,and of how they were going to be ripping and roaring past opponents. Now you say it's going to be mid January :confused:

Don't mind him, he's just doing his usual, stirring up some agruments and controversy.

I guess it was lucky for last year's team that they won by 17 at Jackson so they didn't have to worry about quitting at the end.

It seems to me that alot of ppl on here just plain out dont like Clay Co....a win is a win.....And Clay does have talent...lotts of it.....I dont know what is going on with Jones but he will snap out of it and start pouring in the points....and you say Clay cant shoot....Hobbs and Little A Hibbard are pretty good 3 point shooters.....I mean why do some of you all just want to just keep putting a team down over and over....I mean these are kids...they dont get paid to go out there and play..they do it for the love of the game...and these kids do get on here and check out the post...so show some respect to these kids...