Birdsfan

Who will win this game?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had an answer but I don't. For whatever reason there doesn't seem to be nearly as many of us as there used to be. I think some of it has to do with how to properly discuss this year's team without starting fights amongst one another. I think Boyle fans didn't want to openly share their thoughts and opinions on why this year's team didn't appear to be as good as year's past. I know Super is off of BGP altogether. I am unsure if charlesw88 is still on here. I know there are plenty of readers and not posters. I know I have been lonely this year and dying to have a civilized conversation about this year's team. Had I been afforded the luxury of that conversation then you would be able to track my vibe to where it is now. I don't want to say people have jumped off of the bandwagon but the attendance at last Friday's game was disgraceful. On Senior Night as well. What else is sad is that we are playing our best football but people think we aren't a state finals achieving type of team and have pretty much quit coming out. Sad. We started off the year a good team. We are getting closer to a great team every day. Hopefully the fans jump back on the bandwagon now. The players are going to need their support.

Cant see why anyone would jump off that bandwagon. Sure, three losses but early season and look who they lost to. I'm really excited about this game win or lose. We've handled ourselves pretty well in the playoffs recently but I've always wanted to go against Boyle, Lex Cath, Highlands etc.

Did Madison Central have injuries and/or rest players for the Knox Central game? Not really surprised that Knox Central won, but was surprised that they shut them out. What kind of special teams play does Knox Central have? How good is punter, kicker, return game?

Mad Central did not play their usual RB for some reason, but KC dominated to the point where I don't really think that was much of a factor.

Special teams? Canady is an excellent punter and return man. Coverage is about average as are kickoff and PATs. Lots of weapons on offense that don't get the publicity that Canady gets but that's an advantage. Defense is hardnosed with a huge but mobile D line. Linebackers are talented but young.

Overall, no way they should be favored in this game but far from being a team you would want for your first playoff game. This team was only one or two plays away from being district champs. Three way tie relegated them to third place.

Cant see why anyone would jump off that bandwagon. Sure, three losses but early season and look who they lost to. I'm really excited about this game win or lose. We've handled ourselves pretty well in the playoffs recently but I've always wanted to go against Boyle, Lex Cath, Highlands etc.
I may have read your post wrong, but are you coming up for the HHS/Boyd County game? If so, maybe we could meet up. One of the great things about being a BGPer during playoff time is having the opportunity to meet the people you chat with every day, but never get to see in person.

I'm going with Boyle for one reason. My son is a senior and I don't want this to be his last game. Prediction: Boyle scores more than KC.

:thumb:

I got kind of misty eyed at the gym tonight thinking about all of the senior boys I am going to miss watching play football and my kid doesn't even play football. Jarrod Harrington may as well be a family member. I'll be a sobbing mess when(I don't even want to think about the end of basketball....) this season ends if we don't end it on our own terms. I feel you.