Private School Sweep

BigStud

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares

The whiners that support Prop 20 are not going to change their minds if the private school lose all three games today because public schools REGULARLY win 3 of the 4 classes.

If the losers (and that's what they are as far as I'm concerned because they are admitting they can not compete) that support Prop 20 aren't going to change their minds then why not go out in a blaze of glory.

Who cares

The whiners that support Prop 20 are not going to change their minds if the private school lose all three games today because public schools REGULARLY win 3 of the 4 classes.

If the losers (and that's what they are as far as I'm concerned because they are admitting they can not compete) that support Prop 20 aren't going to change their minds then why not go out in a blaze of glory.

Follow me on this, All tell

I think there is a perception out there that is leaning toward supporting the private schools on this issue. And if they blow out all three public schools today, that support may waiver. And if the support is not there for the politicians to step up for the privates, they won't do it. The politicians don't have any ethics/morals to do what is right but will sway as the pollsters tell them too. And if the polls indicate that after a Saturday Blowout, the polls will not be as strong for them, you might see a change in the politicians be vocal on this issue.

So then should all of the private schools throw the games today? From reading the reports on the BG/LexCath game it sounds as if BG is doing everything in their power ti insure that LexCath gets a blow out win. In a effort to appease politicians and the losers that support Prop 20 should they just quit playing? Should they not attempt to cover a fumble in the endzone?

Quite frankly I'm tired of mincing words on this whole issue so as not to offend those that support Prop 20. All 5 of the private schools that have played or will play for state championships this weekend earned their way to those games on the field. If people can't see that then so be it. If the situation presents itself for them to win big they should go for it and suggesting otherwise just to appease people is insulting.

So then should all of the private schools throw the games today? From reading the reports on the BG/LexCath game it sounds as if BG is doing everything in their power ti insure that LexCath gets a blow out win. In a effort to appease politicians and the losers that support Prop 20 should they just quit playing? Should they not attempt to cover a fumble in the endzone?

Quite frankly I'm tired of mincing words on this whole issue so as not to offend those that support Prop 20. All 5 of the private schools that have played or will play for state championships this weekend earned their way to those games on the field. If people can't see that then so be it. If the situation presents itself for them to win big they should go for it and suggesting otherwise just to appease people is insulting.

Such a nice guy :creepy:

I didn't disagree with you... I just said you weren't sounding very persuasive to get sympathy for the private schools. I also don't think the personal attacks on someone that you don't even know shines a good light on you either. Just looking out for you brother :thumb: wouldn't want you to make any enemies. Obviously it isn't just Superintendent Wilson that feels this way about it since over 70% of the entire state voted for it.

If the KHSAA would just enforce the rules that they have on their books then things wouldn't be the way they are now with privates catching heat. I think we need a new Prop to just make a new Athletic Association. (in the end it all boils down to them not doing their job)

Will it hurt the privates argument if there are 3 blowouts on Saturday? All 3 privates win by 20 or more points?

At this point I personally could care less if they all win by 20 or more or lose

by 20 or more. The facts are that the privates are going to continue to operate the way they do and say they are doing nothing wrong, and the publics are going to continue to make accusations and not bring any facts to the table. Anyway the KHSAA isn't going to change anything so this whole forum has pretty much run its course in my opinion.

I didn't disagree with you... I just said you weren't sounding very persuasive to get sympathy for the private schools. I also don't think the personal attacks on someone that you don't even know shines a good light on you either. Just looking out for you brother :thumb: wouldn't want you to make any enemies. Obviously it isn't just Superintendent Wilson that feels this way about it since over 70% of the entire state voted for it.

If the KHSAA would just enforce the rules that they have on their books then things wouldn't be the way they are now with privates catching heat. I think we need a new Prop to just make a new Athletic Association. (in the end it all boils down to them not doing their job)

Why should we HAVE to try to get anyone's sympathy. As far as my comments about Wilson (I'm just a loser who can't compete) Sears, he is potentially going to cause harm to a group of people (private school student athletes) that I respect greatly. He has earned the ire of myself and every other private school supporter. BTW hwen was this put on a ballot for the entire state to vote on? As I recall only misguided representatives of many public schools voted for Prop 20.