Kyrie Irving to Enter NBA Draft

GrizzlyAdams

That chart is amazing. I'd go with the better educated in college baskeball. Or maybe we actually just listen when they say who the top three picks of the 2011 draft are.....Irving, Williams and Barnes.

Yeah I really can't believe we are the only state that thinks he should declare.

To quote a Duke homer after the Enes Kanter ruling, and I am quoting, "GOOD. I love it. Now go pro, what you wanted to do anyway."

You are darned right....I will not be a follower of Kyrie from here on. I hate the one and done.

Only UK fans would do that to their players because they are so crazy. Oh wait...

I don't want the one and done. I personally feel that they owe the school more. The system is setup differently, so we have to live with it. Hopefully the new CBA will help the situation.

I would think that if John Wall had played only 11 games and then gone pro that 18% of the fan base at UK would be irrational about it as 18% of Duke fans have been. While some have voiced their displeasure an overwhelming majority of Duke fans knew he was gone and haven't had a problem with it. All fan bases have their crazies. KI would have been stupid to come back. I look forward to seeing him as a pro and adding to the number of Dukies in the pros. I have been a fan of the two satirical articles to Kyrie. Those were hilarious but people don't have a sense of humor about anything anymore.

I guess on this one you can count me as an 18%'r......the thing is, I knew, and understand that he was leaving. The difference is, I will not be viewing as some piece of Duke history from here on out. I won't be posting his stats on facebook, etc....or even really paying attention to his career. Unlike those that stayed.

I guess on this one you can count me as an 18%'r......the thing is, I knew, and understand that he was leaving. The difference is, I will not be viewing as some piece of Duke history from here on out. I won't be posting his stats on facebook, etc....or even really paying attention to his career. Unlike those that stayed.

Really?

So you won't like Austin Rivers either? He will likely be one and done also. These kids are victims of the CBA. If not for the rule KI likely would have gone straight to the pros. I ain't mad at him. These guys want to go pro and when the opportunity presents itself in the form of a top 3 pick in the draft then you have to go. Isn't that what you go to college for anyways? To better prepare yourself for life beyond college. Isn't that what he did in 11 games? I agree it sucks that he got hurt and only played 11 games but I'll still be following him in the pros. I thought it was pretty much known from day one he was likely one and done. I don't like the rule but I am not going to begrudge those who take advantage of it.

And naw, I can't count you as an 18%er. Some folks have been pretty harsh on KI and letting him know via twitter as well. Deciding not to follow him anymore as you are is a lot different than people telling him they hope he reinjures his toe during the lockout while he doesn't have health insurance and things of that nature.