Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyrie Irving to Enter NBA Draft

Featured Replies

To quote a Duke homer after the Enes Kanter ruling, and I am quoting, "GOOD. I love it. Now go pro, what you wanted to do anyway."

Best of luck to him. Kid sadly picked up an injury early and never really got to get going this year. Still, we wish him the best. Top 5 guy.

According to Jay Williams twitter account, some Duke fans have been blasting him for going. Um, why?

 

Best of luck to him, wish we would have seen him more in college.

According to Jay Williams twitter account, some Duke fans have been blasting him for going. Um, why?

 

Best of luck to him, wish we would have seen him more in college.

 

Only UK fans would do that to their players because they are so crazy. Oh wait...

Only UK fans would do that to their players because they are so crazy. Oh wait...

 

And we would only do it to a mid-late first round pick! I sure didn't hear anyone criticize Wall or Cousins for leaving early.

  • Author
According to Jay Williams twitter account, some Duke fans have been blasting him for going. Um, why?

 

Best of luck to him, wish we would have seen him more in college.

 

Thats weird. The only thing I can think of is that he only played 11 games as a Dukie and people wanted to see him with Austin Rivers. I'm not going to blast the kid for wanting the money. I wouldnt blast anyone for wanting that much money at his age. Not to mention I read some where that one of his goals in life was to be a number 1 pick and with next years class that might not be possible. This year it could very much be possible with a weak draft class coming in.

I would think that if John Wall had played only 11 games and then gone pro that 18% of the fan base at UK would be irrational about it as 18% of Duke fans have been. While some have voiced their displeasure an overwhelming majority of Duke fans knew he was gone and haven't had a problem with it. All fan bases have their crazies. KI would have been stupid to come back. I look forward to seeing him as a pro and adding to the number of Dukies in the pros. I have been a fan of the two satirical articles to Kyrie. Those were hilarious but people don't have a sense of humor about anything anymore.

I would think that if John Wall had played only 11 games and then gone pro that 18% of the fan base at UK would be irrational about it as 18% of Duke fans have been. While some have voiced their displeasure an overwhelming majority of Duke fans knew he was gone and haven't had a problem with it. All fan bases have their crazies. KI would have been stupid to come back. I look forward to seeing him as a pro and adding to the number of Dukies in the pros. I have been a fan of the two satirical articles to Kyrie. Those were hilarious but people don't have a sense of humor about anything anymore.

:thumb:

Best of luck to him, wish we would have seen him more in college.

 

I wish we could have too. I hate when young men get hurt and don't get to reach their potential in college. I love college bball so I dislike when guys like Irving and Hummel go down for the majority/all of the season.

kyrie-irving2.jpg

 

:lol:

 

We are realists...or better educated on college basketball than the rest of the country lol.

That chart is amazing. I'd go with the better educated in college baskeball. Or maybe we actually just listen when they say who the top three picks of the 2011 draft are.....Irving, Williams and Barnes.

Truthfully, while I would have loved for him to come back there are simply enough guards at Duke right now.

 

Cook

Rivers

Dawkins

Curry

Thornton

 

Also adding Gbinije and quite possibly Deandre Daniels as well.....

 

Granted Kyrie makes them way better but with what's left there at Duke it is not a backbreaking loss that Kyrie rightfully has gone pro.

 

Those 7 guys along with 3 Plums, Ryan Kelly and Josh Hairston has Duke 12 deep already. I can dig it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.