Kentucky 76 North Carolina 69

AHSPanther23

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I didn't get more than a bit nervous when Barnes brought the Heels back but they never flinched under pressure. I just about lost it when Liggins passed the ball to Jorts and the next thing you know Barnes is on a seven point run.

Can't say I didn't get more than a bit nervous when Barnes brought the Heels back but they never flinched under pressure. I just about lost it when Liggins passed the ball to Jorts and the next thing you know Barnes is on a seven point run.

I don't know why Barnes doesn't play like that more often. He has the potential to be nasty on the wing but he just glides through most games.

I don't know why Barnes doesn't play like that more often. He has the potential to be nasty on the wing but he just glides through most games.

I remember a post from GT before the season started. Without looking back to it and just going off of memory he said something to the effect Barnes doesn't have a good "motor". And that he relies too much on his talent rather than heart.

Most amazing weekend of sports I can recall.

The young guys Have been great but Miller, Liggins and Jorts have brought what last years team lacked.

These guys keep proving me wrong, hope they can do it again Saturday.

I remember a post from GT before the season started. Without looking back to it and just going off of memory he said something to the effect Barnes doesn't have a good "motor". And that he relies too much on his talent rather than heart.

His motor isn't the problem I had with him. It was that he just didn't have that killer instinct when someone stepped up and took it to him. I thought he really overcame those concerns through the 2nd half of the season, and it showed again today as he tried to will the Heels to victory late.

As for looking like he is just gliding through the game at times, that's because he is just that smooth. He makes things looks effortless even when playing at full speed. The main reason he was rated as high as he was...

His motor isn't the problem I had with him. It was that he just didn't have that killer instinct when someone stepped up and took it to him. I thought he really overcame those concerns through the 2nd half of the season, and it showed again today as he tried to will the Heels to victory late.

As for looking like he is just gliding through the game at times, that's because he is just that smooth. He makes things looks effortless even when playing at full speed. The main reason he was rated as high as he was...

I knew it was something close to motor and killer instinct.