Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 North Carolina 69

Featured Replies

Ahhh, feel the love.
:thumb:
  • Replies 153
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And yes it was a 3 by Liggins and no it wasn't a foul on Barnes.

Awesome win, great to break one drought. I'd very much like to see another drought broken in just over a week. They have a tough one come Saturday, hopefully they can continue at the level they've been playing at. Go Cats!

From a UNC fan, congrats to all Cats fans. Great game...

 

Great class! Thanks pancake.

Can't say I didn't get more than a bit nervous when Barnes brought the Heels back but they never flinched under pressure. I just about lost it when Liggins passed the ball to Jorts and the next thing you know Barnes is on a seven point run.

Congrats to Cal and the CATS! Big Blue Nation can now go take over Houston.

Can't say I didn't get more than a bit nervous when Barnes brought the Heels back but they never flinched under pressure. I just about lost it when Liggins passed the ball to Jorts and the next thing you know Barnes is on a seven point run.

 

I don't know why Barnes doesn't play like that more often. He has the potential to be nasty on the wing but he just glides through most games.

Congratulations to Big blue nation on a truly impressive victory against UNC.The wildcats had a great run but the party will end against UCONN and Kemba Walker in Houston.kENTUCKY

I don't know why Barnes doesn't play like that more often. He has the potential to be nasty on the wing but he just glides through most games.

 

I remember a post from GT before the season started. Without looking back to it and just going off of memory he said something to the effect Barnes doesn't have a good "motor". And that he relies too much on his talent rather than heart.

Most amazing weekend of sports I can recall.

 

The young guys Have been great but Miller, Liggins and Jorts have brought what last years team lacked.

 

These guys keep proving me wrong, hope they can do it again Saturday.

With Larry Drew gone that is a very classy bunch of kids at UNC. Barnes and Marshall are really bright, and very respectful young men...

 

I agree...Barnes got a little fiesty with some stares and talking, but I like it. He was on fire and is fun to watch. He had me very nervous!

I remember a post from GT before the season started. Without looking back to it and just going off of memory he said something to the effect Barnes doesn't have a good "motor". And that he relies too much on his talent rather than heart.

 

His motor isn't the problem I had with him. It was that he just didn't have that killer instinct when someone stepped up and took it to him. I thought he really overcame those concerns through the 2nd half of the season, and it showed again today as he tried to will the Heels to victory late.

 

As for looking like he is just gliding through the game at times, that's because he is just that smooth. He makes things looks effortless even when playing at full speed. The main reason he was rated as high as he was...

His motor isn't the problem I had with him. It was that he just didn't have that killer instinct when someone stepped up and took it to him. I thought he really overcame those concerns through the 2nd half of the season, and it showed again today as he tried to will the Heels to victory late.

 

As for looking like he is just gliding through the game at times, that's because he is just that smooth. He makes things looks effortless even when playing at full speed. The main reason he was rated as high as he was...

I knew it was something close to motor and killer instinct.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.