Kentucky 76 North Carolina 69

AHSPanther23

So... I've been married since November. It's all going smooth, no real complaints. Except......

Around 2 months ago, I stand up to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom, I hear the phone ring and my wife answers it. This was a fairly quick trip, but by the time I got out there she had promised her 15 year old sister that we would take her to a concert in Atlanta on 04/02. The promise had been made, the damage had been done. Try as I might, there was no turning back at this point.

So while you all are enjoying the Wildcats play in their first Final Four since 1998, I'll be in downtown Atlanta at a teeny bopper concert. Pour one out for me.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... I've been married since November. It's all going smooth, no real complaints. Except......

Around 2 months ago, I stand up to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom, I hear the phone ring and my wife answers it. This was a fairly quick trip, but by the time I got out there she had promised her 15 year old sister that we would take her to a concert in Atlanta on 04/02. The promise had been made, the damage had been done. Try as I might, there was no turning back at this point.

So while you all are enjoying the Wildcats play in their first Final Four since 1998, I'll be in downtown Atlanta at a teeny bopper concert. Pour one out for me.

Did you guys just meet? Does she not know you're' a b-ball fan? Can't you send her and her sis to the show while you watch the game? I guess what I'm asking is this: do you have hand?

Did you guys just meet? Does she not know you're' a b-ball fan? Can't you send her and her sis to the show while you watch the game? I guess what I'm asking is this: do you have hand?

Sister's parents will not let her go unless I go... Overprotective syndrome kicking in.

I will figure something out... Mark my words. I'll watch this game.

Finally good to see Jones make a right handed shot. I think that puts him to 1-38 on the year. Could not have come at a more critical time.

I have hammered on Jones as much as anyone over the past few weeks, but I did think he picked up his intensity in the two games this weekend and started to get back into the mix. In fact, in the game thread I posted the comment late in the game that the Cats need to get the ball to Jones in the paint and sure enough, he scored the next two baskets for UK. Those were huge plays in the game and kept the defense honest so those threes were there in the last couple of minutes. Jones still made too many turnovers and his general decision making is questionable, but he played better this weekend than he has in the past month+.

That's a pretty awful situation. Drop them off at the concert and head to a bar to watch it. Go pick them up after it is over. The Parents will never know you didn't go in the concert with them.

I think you can only go back and review at a dead ball. The next dead ball was that rebound and foul so the refs went back at that moment to see.

I am not sure how the rule reads but I have seen that kind of thing before on quite a few occaisions. I have no problem with it.

That's a pretty awful situation. Drop them off at the concert and head to a bar to watch it. Go pick them up after it is over. The Parents will never know you didn't go in the concert with them.

I don't know if he could get by with it or not but I do like theway you are thinking. :thumb::lol:

Please say it isn't a Justin Bieber concert!!?? :scared:

I think I'll pour more than one for you if it is what Hatz said it might be.