Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 North Carolina 69

Featured Replies

So... I've been married since November. It's all going smooth, no real complaints. Except......

 

Around 2 months ago, I stand up to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom, I hear the phone ring and my wife answers it. This was a fairly quick trip, but by the time I got out there she had promised her 15 year old sister that we would take her to a concert in Atlanta on 04/02. The promise had been made, the damage had been done. Try as I might, there was no turning back at this point.

 

So while you all are enjoying the Wildcats play in their first Final Four since 1998, I'll be in downtown Atlanta at a teeny bopper concert. Pour one out for me.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So... I've been married since November. It's all going smooth, no real complaints. Except......

 

Around 2 months ago, I stand up to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom, I hear the phone ring and my wife answers it. This was a fairly quick trip, but by the time I got out there she had promised her 15 year old sister that we would take her to a concert in Atlanta on 04/02. The promise had been made, the damage had been done. Try as I might, there was no turning back at this point.

 

So while you all are enjoying the Wildcats play in their first Final Four since 1998, I'll be in downtown Atlanta at a teeny bopper concert. Pour one out for me.

 

 

Did you guys just meet? Does she not know you're' a b-ball fan? Can't you send her and her sis to the show while you watch the game? I guess what I'm asking is this: do you have hand?

Did you guys just meet? Does she not know you're' a b-ball fan? Can't you send her and her sis to the show while you watch the game? I guess what I'm asking is this: do you have hand?

 

Sister's parents will not let her go unless I go... Overprotective syndrome kicking in.

 

I will figure something out... Mark my words. I'll watch this game.

Finally good to see Jones make a right handed shot. I think that puts him to 1-38 on the year. Could not have come at a more critical time.

 

I have hammered on Jones as much as anyone over the past few weeks, but I did think he picked up his intensity in the two games this weekend and started to get back into the mix. In fact, in the game thread I posted the comment late in the game that the Cats need to get the ball to Jones in the paint and sure enough, he scored the next two baskets for UK. Those were huge plays in the game and kept the defense honest so those threes were there in the last couple of minutes. Jones still made too many turnovers and his general decision making is questionable, but he played better this weekend than he has in the past month+.

So... I've been married since November. It's all going smooth, no real complaints. Except......

 

Around 2 months ago, I stand up to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom, I hear the phone ring and my wife answers it. This was a fairly quick trip, but by the time I got out there she had promised her 15 year old sister that we would take her to a concert in Atlanta on 04/02. The promise had been made, the damage had been done. Try as I might, there was no turning back at this point.

 

So while you all are enjoying the Wildcats play in their first Final Four since 1998, I'll be in downtown Atlanta at a teeny bopper concert. Pour one out for me.

 

That's a pretty awful situation. Drop them off at the concert and head to a bar to watch it. Go pick them up after it is over. The Parents will never know you didn't go in the concert with them.

That's a pretty awful situation. Drop them off at the concert and head to a bar to watch it. Go pick them up after it is over. The Parents will never know you didn't go in the concert with them.

 

Winner!

I think you can only go back and review at a dead ball. The next dead ball was that rebound and foul so the refs went back at that moment to see.

 

I am not sure how the rule reads but I have seen that kind of thing before on quite a few occaisions. I have no problem with it.

That's a pretty awful situation. Drop them off at the concert and head to a bar to watch it. Go pick them up after it is over. The Parents will never know you didn't go in the concert with them.

 

I don't know if he could get by with it or not but I do like theway you are thinking. :thumb::lol:

The game is being replayed on Direct TV 613...5:31 left in the first half.

I'm watching it as I listen to a UK call in show.

 

I am going to turn the radio on right now...Thanks Larry.

Harrellson in the NCAA tourney 14.7 PPG 9 RPG 75% FG... Pretty solid.

Edited by HammerTime

So... I've been married since November. It's all going smooth, no real complaints. Except......

 

Around 2 months ago, I stand up to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom, I hear the phone ring and my wife answers it. This was a fairly quick trip, but by the time I got out there she had promised her 15 year old sister that we would take her to a concert in Atlanta on 04/02. The promise had been made, the damage had been done. Try as I might, there was no turning back at this point.

 

So while you all are enjoying the Wildcats play in their first Final Four since 1998, I'll be in downtown Atlanta at a teeny bopper concert. Pour one out for me.

 

 

Please say it isn't a Justin Bieber concert!!?? :scared:

  • Author
So... I've been married since November. It's all going smooth, no real complaints. Except......

 

Around 2 months ago, I stand up to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom, I hear the phone ring and my wife answers it. This was a fairly quick trip, but by the time I got out there she had promised her 15 year old sister that we would take her to a concert in Atlanta on 04/02. The promise had been made, the damage had been done. Try as I might, there was no turning back at this point.

 

So while you all are enjoying the Wildcats play in their first Final Four since 1998, I'll be in downtown Atlanta at a teeny bopper concert. Pour one out for me.

 

I think I'll pour more than one for you if it is what Hatz said it might be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.