Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 North Carolina 69

Featured Replies

First Final 4 since 1998:dancingpa

 

13 YEARS!

 

6 years ago on this date UK vs Michigan State in the Elite 8.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impressive.......big performance today. Now they battle UConn for the title.

HOUSTON BOUND>> HAVE fun Big Slick in HOUSTON !!!!!!!!!:dancingpa:D:banana::lol::dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Oh, I guess Calipari can coach after all. 10 in a row. Winning away from Rupp. Winning close games.

Did They ever trail ? Great job Cats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impressive.......big performance today. Now they battle UConn for the title.

 

Don't count the little guys out yet.

Did They ever trail ? Great job Cats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

4-2 was the only time. Otherwise they dominated.

My favorite team wins and goes to the Final Four.

The beat the team I hate the worst to get there (UNC) which makes it that much sweeter!!

And the team I hate almost as bad lost too in Kansas.

 

I could not be more pleased right now. This team has came so far, this is a heck of an accomplishment for them. How about Coach Cal, people said he couldn't coach but he's been on the money the last month. To Harrellson, Miller and Liggins thank you for leading this team to the FF. Knight was huge all game. Jones and Lamb did their part as well.

IT was KNIGHT TIME..

 

Did I trademark that the other day or had it been said before? Not really sure.

Very impressive showing for UK. Defense was once again remarkable...

Did I trademark that the other day or had it been said before? Not really sure.

 

I think Barkley may have beat you to it , lol:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.