Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 North Carolina 69

Featured Replies

I think Barkley may have beat you to it , lol:idunno:

 

Either way, no big deal.

  • Replies 153
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YEsssss.Call me a 18%er...I know I am not one and I do not care....Final four baby...I love this team and I love all of you that bleed blue!!! Go Cats!!!:ylsuper::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Congratulations to all you UK fans. Your year seems to keep getting better. Good luck.

If UK can win against UConn I will be on Spring Break for the Championship. I will go nuts.

How good was Liggins the last 2 minutes. 2 blocks and a huge, huge 3.

 

And He also hit some huge shots...:thumb:

Love it love it, love it. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Either way, no big deal.

 

You still got to LIKE IT>:thumb::thumb:

Congratulations to all you UK fans. Your year seems to keep getting better. Good luck.

 

Thank you my friend...It means alot!!!:thumb:

Weeee'rrrrrrrre Baaaaack!!!

Love it love it, love it. :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpaGo UCONN:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

They are gonna talk to Darius here on the radio...

Words cannot express how happy I am right now...

ONCE AGAIN.........

 

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Oh, I guess Calipari can coach after all. 10 in a row. Winning away from Rupp. Winning close games.

He's winning with Gillispie's players

 

:D

Way to go Cats, and a special shout-out to Darius. The vets have all stepped up their games over the past few weeks, but for some reason I'm a little biased toward #1.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.