Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 North Carolina 69

Featured Replies

  • Replies 153
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know of anywhere online I could go to find UK's celebrationg and cutting down the nets?

Is anyone watching the press conference?

 

Never really been a Coach Roy fan but he is showing a lot of class and sincerity, IMO.

 

 

Also, the UNC players are showing a lot of class in what is obviously a very emotional time.

 

I am coming away with a different opinion of UNC.

 

 

Dean Smith is the reason why I don't like UNC. Roy seems like a good ole boy.

Is that Josh Harrelson or Bruce Banner?

Harrison Barnes showed why people are so high on him but his shot selection left a lot to be desired. He's probably the best future pro of the group on the floor today.

 

I will be interested to see how Zeller fares in the NBA.

Congrats to the Cats! Go all the way. Roy showed class as did Zeller/Strickland in the pressor. Its got to be hard to sit there and answer questions.

 

Tom Leach said as the last seconds ticked off..."Houston, we have no problem!" This week will be fun listening to the radio shows. 790 7AM -10, then Joe B. & Denny, also Matt Jones has one 10-12 1080 in Louisville. Tom also has one on 1080, its either before Matts or after.

 

12-22 was huge for the Cats from the arch.

Harrison Barnes showed why people are so high on him but his shot selection left a lot to be desired. He's probably the best future pro of the group on the floor today.

 

I will be interested to see how Zeller fares in the NBA.

 

He is so soft.

UK is the first team since 84 to lose the overall #1 in the draft and then make it to the F4.

UK is the first team since 84 to lose the overall #1 in the draft and then make it to the F4.

 

You must follow a lot of the same people I follow. :D

Great class! Thanks pancake.

 

No prob... The difference in the game was the shots behind the arc. UK was on fire.

You must follow a lot of the same people I follow. :D

 

I've noticed that.

Another great showing for Josh Harrelson, and a shout out to former 10th region star Darius Miller. Great job guys.

Just came down from the celebration mountain. Once again, after listening to Cal on the pre-game, I knew we would win this game. I truly believe we will be National Champions. Happy night for sure.

 

 

 

:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.