Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 North Carolina 69

Featured Replies

Great game. More impressed with UK's D the last two games. I enjoy watching this team more than last year's

  • Replies 153
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realize that others had far better numbers this season but for just this one mans opinion Kentucky's most important player this season was Josh Harrellson, aka- JORTS!!!!

UK has been unbelievable at controlling the tempo against OSU and UNC. Big mountain ahead in UCONN and Kemba...

Way to go Cats, and a special shout-out to Darius. The vets have all stepped up their games over the past few weeks, but for some reason I'm a little biased toward #1.:thumb:

 

I can understand why you are bias towards Miller and don't blame you one bit. I agree in how the upper classmen stepped up, their leadership was key down the stretch.

Is anyone watching the press conference?

 

Never really been a Coach Roy fan but he is showing a lot of class and sincerity, IMO.

 

 

Also, the UNC players are showing a lot of class in what is obviously a very emotional time.

 

I am coming away with a different opinion of UNC.

Impressive.......big performance today. Now they battle UConn for the title.

 

:confused: Has Butler and VCU been disqualified? :D

Is anyone watching the press conference?

 

Never really been a Coach Roy fan but he is showing a lot of class and sincerity, IMO.

 

 

Also, the UNC players are showing a lot of class in what is obviously a very emotional time.

 

I am coming away with a different opinion of UNC.

 

Where is it on?

I need some post game radio. Anyone have a link?

 

 

Wow guys, just wow. Who would have thought this after all those bad road losses? Just wow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.