Kentucky 76 North Carolina 69

AHSPanther23

Is anyone watching the press conference?

Never really been a Coach Roy fan but he is showing a lot of class and sincerity, IMO.

Also, the UNC players are showing a lot of class in what is obviously a very emotional time.

I am coming away with a different opinion of UNC.

With Larry Drew gone that is a very classy bunch of kids at UNC. Barnes and Marshall are really bright, and very respectful young men...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The drought is over, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been an avid Kentucky fan before I could even say may ABC's. In fact I probably knew who Jamal Mashburn was and how many points he scored in games before I knew how to do that. I enjoyed the 96-98 run, but in 98' I was only 11 years old. I have been waiting for a return trip ever since just so I could enjoy the feeling of that post adolescence. After heartbreak after heartbreak it feels how I thought it would, wonderful.

This could easily be my all time favorite Kentucky team. Gotta love the heart they show. Lets hang 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UConn whipped the Cats soundly very early. Pay back time in Texas! :ylsuper:

We have watched the Cats come a very long way from the start of the season. I at times have doubted Calapari so I will now say that Cal has flat outcoached Matta and Williams in two consecutive huge games.

I also believe that the way Cal has brought this :ylsuper:team to this point from the start of the season....losing all 5 starters, losing a top recruit to ineligibility, having a team only 6 deep and have them in the Final Four has been an amazing job.

From the regular season to CATlanta to BLUE Jersey and now on to BLUEston!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancingpaEnvy our Past, Fear our Future!!!:dancingpa