Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 North Carolina 69

Featured Replies

Is anyone watching the press conference?

 

Never really been a Coach Roy fan but he is showing a lot of class and sincerity, IMO.

 

 

Also, the UNC players are showing a lot of class in what is obviously a very emotional time.

 

I am coming away with a different opinion of UNC.

 

With Larry Drew gone that is a very classy bunch of kids at UNC. Barnes and Marshall are really bright, and very respectful young men...

  • Replies 153
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, I guess Calipari can coach after all. 10 in a row. Winning away from Rupp. Winning close games.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

Wow unbelievable run this year........Cats have just as good a chance as anyone to win it all. Go UK!

The drought is over, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

I have been an avid Kentucky fan before I could even say may ABC's. In fact I probably knew who Jamal Mashburn was and how many points he scored in games before I knew how to do that. I enjoyed the 96-98 run, but in 98' I was only 11 years old. I have been waiting for a return trip ever since just so I could enjoy the feeling of that post adolescence. After heartbreak after heartbreak it feels how I thought it would, wonderful.

 

 

 

 

 

This could easily be my all time favorite Kentucky team. Gotta love the heart they show. Lets hang 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@AdamZagoria

Jay-Z congratulated the Kentucky players in their locker room

UConn whipped the Cats soundly very early. Pay back time in Texas! :ylsuper:

 

We have watched the Cats come a very long way from the start of the season. I at times have doubted Calapari so I will now say that Cal has flat outcoached Matta and Williams in two consecutive huge games.

I also believe that the way Cal has brought this :ylsuper:team to this point from the start of the season....losing all 5 starters, losing a top recruit to ineligibility, having a team only 6 deep and have them in the Final Four has been an amazing job.

From the regular season to CATlanta to BLUE Jersey and now on to BLUEston!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

:dancingpaEnvy our Past, Fear our Future!!!:dancingpa

@AdamZagoria

Jay-Z congratulated the Kentucky players in their locker room

 

Kentucky Wildcats you have arrived.

Lexington is a mad house right now.

 

Why? :confused: :lol:

Jerry Tipton just tweeted that UNC got robbed

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.