Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 76 North Carolina 69

Featured Replies

In a state of euphoria. I have never had the opportunity to be a part of something like this. I could cry lol. I llooovvvee this team. The Redemption Cats have a great chance at #8!

  • Replies 153
  • Views 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shawn Carter made an appearance in UK's lockerroom to congratulate the team.

From a UNC fan, congrats to all Cats fans. Great game...

I have never been so proud of a Kentucky team and coach. Way to go CATS.

@AdamZagoria

Jay-Z congratulated the Kentucky players in their locker room

Shawn Carter made an appearance in UK's lockerroom to congratulate the team.

 

Already covered... :thumb:

@AdamZagoria

Jay-Z congratulated the Kentucky players in their locker room

 

Shawn Carter made an appearance in UK's lockerroom to congratulate the team.

 

Already covered... :thumb:

 

 

 

I just got word from Guiness World Records that Kentucky and Jigga Man Sean dot Carter just broke a world record for most three goggle and dynasty signs flashed in a period of five minutes. :D

Not only is UK in the Final Four but UNC, Louisville, Duke, and Kansas all will be watching from home. It's a good day.

Coaches Rupp, Hall, Pitino, Smith and now Coach Cal have all taken Kentucky to the Final Four. Now let's have 5 with a Championship!!!!!

Awesome win. Keep grinding and finding a way to win. Amazing run but I don't want it to end.

Awesome win. Keep grinding and finding a way to win. Amazing run but I don't want it to end.

 

Same here. Ultimately I would be satisfied with the way this season has turned out regardless but now that they have made it this far I want to see them take it the distance. I think the way they are playing right now they should be able to beat UCONN and then obviously if they get past the Huskies should win the Finale.

First time I've ever been in an NCAA pool where it was over before the F4 games.

The Herald-Leader has declared a day of mourning and will fly their rag at half mast.

First time I've ever been in an NCAA pool where it was over before the F4 games.

 

Who cares.

First time I've ever been in an NCAA pool where it was over before the F4 games.

 

Same here.

Who cares.

 

Ahhh, feel the love.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.