Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday Thread

Featured Replies

Well I'm thinking Michigan State makes another run. UCLA, Florida, BYU/St. John's is not too tough of a path IMO. Heck even the winner of the top half of that bracket wouldn't be too good, since Pitt doesn't do the Final Four and all..........

  • Replies 317
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the NCAA is intentionally slapping Kentucky the face. First they don't free enes now this. What a freaking joke.

 

Ohio State has more reason to complain than UK does IMO.

Looks like the committee took the regular season more than anything else.

 

Looks like they didn't consider anything after conference play started.

I think the NCAA is intentionally slapping Kentucky the face. First they don't free enes now this. What a freaking joke.

 

Come on now...

 

:notworthy::lol:

I honestly don't think the committee watched either the ACC or SEC championship game today.. UNC should be a 3, UF should be a 4, and UK should be a 3 as well... IMO... This is complete bull.

Duke is sitting back thinking with our draw, it looks like we got the oveall #1 seed. Duke loves the draw. Ohio State is saying our bracket is loaded!!!

If I see Florida as a 3 seed I will be MAD.

 

Well, you should be okay then...

  • Author
I honestly don't think the committee watched either the ACC or SEC championship game today.. UNC should be a 3, UF should be a 4, and UK should be a 3 as well... IMO... This is complete bull.

 

I think UNC is a solid 2 seed. I think they were a #1 if they beat Duke today.

  • Author
Well, you should be okay then...

 

Yeah, tells you how much I ever considered they could be a 2 seed. That is totally pathetic. 2 seed lines better than a team that has an extremely similar resume and just beat them twice in two weeks.

Well, you should be okay then...

 

I think someone should call and check on DragonFire. Make sure he and his TV are ok.

Why even interview this fool, he basically said nothing. :lol:

How the heck is UL a 4.

 

Because they deserve it.....

I'm kicking myself, now. I had a chance for tickets to the Tampa sub region through USF during football season and passed. Doh! Trying to get them now.

Because they deserve it.....

 

Should be higher... In fact, IMO they should have UF's spot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.