Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday Thread

Featured Replies

Ya know, UK probably deserved the 4 seed but UF getting a 2 seed is a complete joke by the NCAA.

 

 

I'm actually still waiting on the real brackets to come out because this one is laughable.

:lol: :thumb:
  • Replies 317
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why even interview this fool, he basically said nothing. :lol:

 

Other than they met in the morning to make their final revisions.....

Not really sure what your trying to say here. Duke has a rough bracket. The 2 other ones are much weaker than Dukes.

 

IMO Duke has the 2nd easiest bracket. I look at matchups, and I don't see many teams in that bracket giving Duke to much of a scare.

Michigan State was very questionable for me too.

 

And yet I have them going to the Final Four. I'm almost positive it will happen. Duke and Kansas are the real two top seeds overall, and MSU is the selection committee's secret 5th #1 seed. They're in the most pathetic bracket I've ever seen, I don't think any other team in that bracket has what it takes to get to the FF. Pitt has the talent and I like their coach but they just never get it done in the tourney.

 

Michigan State in the FF, pick them and make a lot of money. Or pick them and look as foolish as I will :lol:.

IMO Duke has the 2nd easiest bracket. I look at matchups, and I don't see many teams in that bracket giving Duke to much of a scare.

 

Potential Sweet16 vs Texas and Elite 8 vs UCONN. Cmon now :lol:

Jay Bilas is just slamming the committee right now :lol:

And yet I have them going to the Final Four. I'm almost positive it will happen. Duke and Kansas are the real two top seeds overall, and MSU is the selection committee's secret 5th #1 seed. They're in the most pathetic bracket I've ever seen, I don't think any other team in that bracket has what it takes to get to the FF. Pitt has the talent and I like their coach but they just never get it done in the tourney.

 

Michigan State in the FF, pick them and make a lot of money. Or pick them and look as foolish as I will :lol:.

 

I wish you were in my money bracket.

Jay Bilas is just slamming the committee right now :lol:

 

I wonder if some of them know the ball is round. :lol:

And yet I have them going to the Final Four. I'm almost positive it will happen. Duke and Kansas are the real two top seeds overall, and MSU is the selection committee's secret 5th #1 seed. They're in the most pathetic bracket I've ever seen, I don't think any other team in that bracket has what it takes to get to the FF. Pitt has the talent and I like their coach but they just never get it done in the tourney.

 

Michigan State in the FF, pick them and make a lot of money. Or pick them and look as foolish as I will :lol:.

 

I can understand your thought process due to Izzo's success in tournament history, but I just don't see this team being nearly as strong as others. If they make the final four, I'll definitely remember you, I promise. I may have to make a small bet on it just for fun.

I wish you were in my money bracket.

 

Well let's just wait and see. But in a few weeks when the FF is set be sure and give me a shout out :D.

Dicky V looks visibly angered and upset by the picks.

Pitt has the easiest road by far IMO.

 

I think that somewhat with some of the teams in that bracket, but I could see a possible upset somewhere in it.

Well let's just wait and see. But in a few weeks when the FF is set be sure and give me a shout out :D.

 

I sure will. :D

I think the NCAA is intentionally slapping Kentucky the face. First they don't free enes now this. What a freaking joke.

I'm shocked it took 103 posts before the NCAA conspiracy was brought into the discussion

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.