Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday Thread

Featured Replies

Colorado got the shaft as well.

 

I think so too.

  • Replies 317
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can understand your thought process due to Izzo's success in tournament history, but I just don't see this team being nearly as strong as others. If they make the final four, I'll definitely remember you, I promise. I may have to make a small bet on it just for fun.

 

It's not even his success in the tourney's recently for me. They've had a down year, but it's an easy bracket. He's by far the best coach in the bracket IMO. They have as much talent as anyone in the bracket. UF is a poor 2 seed. BYU is a week 3 seed to me without their big guy. Pitt has horrible luck in the tourney. St. John's is much improved but I don't think they can make a big run. Michigan State is my pick and I feel good about they at least getting to the Elite 8. I think UCLA will be their toughest game, and the one before Pitt that I think they'd be the most likely to lose.

 

It's crazy I know. Can't really defend it. It's bold, and I usually don't go that bold with a prediction. But I just see it happening, right or wrong.

Here's a bold prediction for you CatsX3: Tennessee over Duke.

 

Why? No clue, just a gut feeling I got as soon as it was announced.

Duke is sitting back thinking with our draw, it looks like we got the oveall #1 seed. Duke loves the draw. Ohio State is saying our bracket is loaded!!!

 

Duke playing Texas in the sweet 16 isn't that great of a draw...

Duke playing Texas in the sweet 16 isn't that great of a draw...

 

I have Texas upsetting Duke in that game.

Should be higher... In fact, IMO they should have UF's spot.

 

I thought they could have been a 3 possibly, but regardless, Florida should not be seeded higher than them or BYU. With saying that, I feel even more confident for the 'Ville than before; GO CARDS!!!

UK as a #4 doesn't surprise me. They were ranked #16 heading into the week. That was the product of the SEC West being down and splitting with Florida, Georgia, and Vandy during the regular season.

 

Shocked that Florida is a #2.

 

Shocked Alabama didn't get in. They were the SEC West champ. This should send a message to other SEC schools to beef up their non conference schedule. Or at least beat the patsies you do schedule.

 

When Seth Greenberg gets out of coaching and ultimately kills himself, it will be in the month of March. Then again, see Alabama.

 

Louisville as a #4 was a surprise. Ranked #12 and advanced to the BE finals.

 

I thought Missouri State was a big snub also.

 

I'm thinking the committee hit the Indy night life last night and partied hard, got tanked, and overslept today, just deciding to submit their latest draft that was done last night. I expect there to be footage on TMZ soon backing this up.

 

Perhaps the biggest shock of the day was despite how bad some of the decisions were, there wasn't one "Turrible" said by Charles Barkley. I had the turrible over/under set at 4.

Here's a bold prediction for you CatsX3: Tennessee over Duke.

 

Why? No clue, just a gut feeling I got as soon as it was announced.

 

That's how my Michigan State feeling was. If you're being serious, I say go with it. Most people play multiple brackets so what could it hurt?

And you knew there was no way the NCAA was going to leave Izzo out of the tournament. It's written into his contract.

That's how my Michigan State feeling was. If you're being serious, I say go with it. Most people play multiple brackets so what could it hurt?

 

Dead serious. I was planning on splitting that game between my brackets. I usually do 4 so I'll give it to UT in 2 of them, including my main money pool.

I'm shocked it took 103 posts before the NCAA conspiracy was brought into the discussion
sorry I was posting on Facebook:-)

 

I'm sure they didn't begin the meeting with OK how can we screw ky? They certainly haven't done them any favors and I understand it's a totally different group as well. Cats beat Florida twice, once for the conference championship and lose to lien on their home floor by 2 and they get a 2 seed and get to play in state?

Despite winning the SEC, I'm guessing they looked at UK's body of work away from Rupp

Dead serious. I was planning on splitting that game between my brackets. I usually do 4 so I'll give it to UT in 2 of them, including my main money pool.

 

Oooh! Live dangerously. That will either sink your money bracket or make it! If Michigan State somehow makes the Final Four, I'm all but guaranteed to win mine unless there is another idiot playing. Good luck man :thumb:

I should clarify, I do not think Sparty is any good at all this year. And I'll be the first to admit that I'm probably in the lowest 5 percentile of BGP users in college basketball knowledge. But I'm going with my gut.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.