Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday Thread

Featured Replies

I think UNC is a solid 2 seed. I think they were a #1 if they beat Duke today.

 

I would put UConn ahead of them in my bracket, just because of how bad they got beat by Duke and how well UConn's been playing of late.

  • Replies 317
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I think someone should call and check on DragonFire. Make sure he and his TV are ok.

 

:lol:

 

Really, I'm almost too stunned to be angry about it. I really never imagined they'd be put up that high. When I saw Wisconsin as a 4 seed, I thought here comes BYU as the 2 seed. Then WHAM we see Florida.

They only had 2 former coaches on the committee and I believe that speaks volumes...I don't think they looked at head to head as much, or teams who are hot right now!

  • Author
Should be higher... In fact, IMO they should have UF's spot.

 

I think that BYU should've bumped Florida down and Louisville should've taken the 3 seed. Florida is no higher than a 4 seed.

This has to be the worst selection committee of all time. So many egregious errors across the board. And by the way, how does UC play UConn in the 2nd round if they both win? You can play someone from your conference in the 2nd round?? Won't even comment on the UF 2/UK 4 situation.

I think that BYU should've bumped Florida down and Louisville should've taken the 3 seed. Florida is no higher than a 4 seed.

 

I'd take that as well.

Here's my upsets:

East:

 

7) Washington over UNC-Second round

 

Southwest:

 

None

 

Southeast:

 

13 Belmont over Wisconsin

St John's will reach the Elite 8.

 

West:

 

Texas over Duke in the Sweet 16

Uconn wins the West.

 

Finals four: Kanas, Pitt, OSU, Uconn

 

Kansas over OSU

Here are my overall thoughts so far. Louisville and Kentucky are legitimate #4 seeds; possibly even 3, Florida is NOT a 2 seed; no idea how that one happened, NO IDEA how Georgia gets in without Alabama getting in (VERY STRANGE), I questioned Tennessee getting in as well as a few others. All I can say is that I will be sitting back and enjoying a lot of upsets; definitely not a good year to pick most teams based on high seeds, unless they are #1 or Pittsburgh. IMO, Pitt has the toughest road to haul as a #1. Should be a very interesting tournament to say in the least.

This has to be the worst selection committee of all time. So many egregious errors across the board. And by the way, how does UC play UConn in the 2nd round if they both win? You can play someone from your conference in the 2nd round?? Won't even comment on the UF 2/UK 4 situation.

 

With so many big east teams making it, it would be hard to keep the teams from playing like in the past. That is one thing I don't have a problem with, I think it is good for UC if they can get by Missouri.

Ya know, UK probably deserved the 4 seed but UF getting a 2 seed is a complete joke by the NCAA.

 

 

I'm actually still waiting on the real brackets to come out because this one is laughable.

Michigan State was very questionable for me too.

Here are my overall thoughts so far. Louisville and Kentucky are legitimate #4 seeds; possibly even 3, Florida is NOT a 2 seed; no idea how that one happened, NO IDEA how Georgia gets in without Alabama getting in (VERY STRANGE), I questioned Tennessee getting in as well as a few others. All I can say is that I will be sitting back and enjoying a lot of upsets; definitely not a good year to pick most teams based on high seeds, unless they are #1 or Pittsburgh. IMO, Pitt has the toughest road to haul as a #1. Should be a very interesting tournament to say in the least.

 

Pitt has the easiest road by far IMO.

Pathetic work by the committee. At least the teams get to play it out. Go Cats! I'm hoping for some nice payback against WVU. Not too much to ask if the Cats can keep up the momentum from this weekend.

Duke is sitting back thinking with our draw, it looks like we got the oveall #1 seed. Duke loves the draw. Ohio State is saying our bracket is loaded!!!

 

Not really sure what your trying to say here. Duke has a rough bracket. The 2 other ones are much weaker than Dukes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.