Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday Thread

Featured Replies

Interesting that OSU's AD is the chair of the committee and it seems they got the worst bracket of the 1 seeds.

  • Replies 317
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Florida

SOS 5

RPI 7

Non Conf. SOS 7

Vs Top 50 RPI 11-3

 

Uk

SOS 9

RPI 9

Non Conf SOS 12

Vs Top 50 RPI 8-5

 

So why does UK deserve better than a 4 seed and Florida worse than a 2 seed?

It's more of the point that FL didn't deserve a 2 seed.

Florida

SOS 5

RPI 7

Non Conf. SOS 7

Vs Top 50 RPI 11-3

 

Uk

SOS 9

RPI 9

Non Conf SOS 12

Vs Top 50 RPI 8-5

 

So why does UK deserve better than a 4 seed and Florida worse than a 2 seed?

 

Maybe because in head-to-head, UK PROVED beyond a doubt that they were the better team. Lost one game at UF by 2. Then won by 8 and 16. It's common sense.

I felt strongly confident about St. John's, but after losing the player that they did, not as much. I think they win a game or two; I'm doubtful about any more. Anything is possible. People are going to think I'm crazy and I know they finished very horrible, but I'm not forgetting about Villanova. I believe they may have potential to create some havoc.

 

Who so you have coming out of the bottom part of this bracket?

It's more of the point that FL didn't deserve a 2 seed.

 

Disagree. If UK was the higher seed, nobody would be whining to the degree they are.

Agree but I mean I think they could beat BYU and UF. How you see that bracket playing out?

 

Zags with the first (Now Second) round upset and the Gators getting to Pitt in the Elite 8.

Disagree. If UK was the higher seed, nobody would be whining to the degree they are.

 

 

I don't think so. UK is right about where they should be, maybe they could have been a 3 but no way FL should have been a 2.

Zags with the first (Now Second) round upset and the Gators getting to Pitt in the Elite 8.

 

So BYU getting by the Zags into the Sweet 16.

Florida

SOS 5

RPI 7

Non Conf. SOS 7

Vs Top 50 RPI 11-3

 

Uk

SOS 9

RPI 9

Non Conf SOS 12

Vs Top 50 RPI 8-5

 

So why does UK deserve better than a 4 seed and Florida worse than a 2 seed?

 

You left out 70-54.

So BYU getting by the Zags into the Sweet 16.

 

Probably but I didn't make up my mind on that.

I don't think so. UK is right about where they should be, maybe they could have been a 3 but no way FL should have been a 2.

 

Then why do I keep seeing posts like the one below, and the other ones complaining about UK beating UF twice in the last couple weeks?

 

You left out 70-54.
Disagree. If UK was the higher seed, nobody would be whining to the degree they are.

 

It will come as no suprise but I disagree with you. I'm not a UL fan but they got screwed also. The entire bracket is illogical.

Then why do I keep seeing posts like the one below, and the other ones complaining about UK beating UF twice in the last couple weeks?

 

I can't speak for the Koun. :lol: How does it make sense that they are a 2 seed when UK is a 4 and they have beat them 2 times recently? Not an issues with the seed for UK just for FL. Makes about as much sense as UGA getting in as a 10 and Bama missing out after the beat them 2 times in the last 10 days.

Then why do I keep seeing posts like the one below, and the other ones complaining about UK beating UF twice in the last couple weeks?

 

Go ahead Jim, make a case for Florida being seeded 2 slots higher than UK. You know everything there is to know about everthing. Lay it on us.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.