Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday Thread

Featured Replies

Before the Florida victory, UK had a RPI of 9 according to TV. How do they go on a win the game and end up with a #4 seed? Florida a #2 seed is a joke as well.

  • Replies 317
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michigan St. Illinois and Georgia should not be in..

 

How about UAB, Clemson and VCU??????:confused:

Susan_Shan

Wow. Got a very strange explanation for why Kentucky is a No. 4 seed. Gene Smith said they "slid." I tried to get clarification but no go.

 

How does a tournament champion slide?

St. John's is a team that I could see making the Elite 8. Anyone agree or disagree. I know they lost a starter for the season.

Sribe, I agree we need to play some better teams, but everyone does it. You fix your schedule and them a team isn't very good, what do you do?

So, you beat the Vols at their place.

 

You beat Kentucky at home were you were undefeated 13-5 SEC

 

You beat Georgia twice and once in their State.

 

You improved during the season.

 

You lose to Kentucky by the same amout in the tourney as a number 2 seed.

 

You coach didn't get banned half the season by the NCAA.

 

Sad, what kind of message does this send?

St. John's is a team that I could see making the Elite 8. Anyone agree or disagree. I know they lost a starter for the season.

 

They haven't been playing that great as of late.

How about UAB, Clemson and VCU??????:confused:

 

The Clemson one is what baffles me. I think they said they have 0 wins vs RPI top 50.

I think UNC is a solid 2 seed. I think they were a #1 if they beat Duke today.

 

If that's the case, they should not be in the bracket with OSU. UNC should be in the bracket with Pittsburgh and Notre Dame in with Duke.

They haven't been playing that great as of late.

 

Agree but I mean I think they could beat BYU and UF. How you see that bracket playing out?

St. John's is a team that I could see making the Elite 8. Anyone agree or disagree. I know they lost a starter for the season.

 

I have them beating UF.

St. John's is a team that I could see making the Elite 8. Anyone agree or disagree. I know they lost a starter for the season.

 

I felt strongly confident about St. John's, but after losing the player that they did, not as much. I think they win a game or two; I'm doubtful about any more. Anything is possible. People are going to think I'm crazy and I know they finished very horrible, but I'm not forgetting about Villanova. I believe they may have potential to create some havoc.

After looking at this it is obvious that Duke is the top overall seed and O$U is 4th. Unbelievable

 

Sad, what kind of message does this send?

 

That the committee doesn't think too highly of the SEC.

Florida

SOS 5

RPI 7

Non Conf. SOS 7

Vs Top 50 RPI 11-3

 

Uk

SOS 9

RPI 9

Non Conf SOS 12

Vs Top 50 RPI 8-5

 

So why does UK deserve better than a 4 seed and Florida worse than a 2 seed?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.