Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday Thread

Featured Replies

I'm shocked it took 103 posts before the NCAA conspiracy was brought into the discussion

 

Agreed

  • Replies 317
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Despite winning the SEC, I'm guessing they looked at UK's body of work away from Rupp

 

Beating ND a 2 seed neutral, Florida a 2 seed neutral, Louisville a 4 seed on the road, Washington a 7 seed neutral and at Tennesse a 9 seed on the road?

Oooh! Live dangerously. That will either sink your money bracket or make it! If Michigan State somehow makes the Final Four, I'm all but guaranteed to win mine unless there is another idiot playing. Good luck man :thumb:

 

:lol: Big Risk = Big Reward, right?

 

Especially in this year's bracket which is sure to be full of upsets.

I should clarify, I do not think Sparty is any good at all this year. And I'll be the first to admit that I'm probably in the lowest 5 percentile of BGP users in college basketball knowledge. But I'm going with my gut.

 

I'm with you. I won't be surprised if the lose in round 1 or go to the Final Four.

Potential Sweet16 vs Texas and Elite 8 vs UCONN. Cmon now :lol:

 

Texas a team who is not playing good right now, and I don't think they even make the sweet 16. As I said I look at matchups, and I think Duke matches up great with most of those teams. So when it comes to matchups, I think Duke has the second easiest road for a 1 seed.

Utah St might have got the worst seed.

Texas a team who is not playing good right now, and I don't think they even make the sweet 16. As I said I look at matchups, and I think Duke matches up great with most of those teams. So when it comes to matchups, I think Duke has the second easiest road for a 1 seed.

 

I can handle that. IF Texas gets to Duke I will be a bit worried but I am pulling for San Deigo State to take down UCONN. I do not wanna face The Kemba Walker show.

Beating ND a 2 seed neutral, Florida a 2 seed neutral, Louisville a 4 seed on the road, Washington a 7 seed neutral and at Tennesse a 9 seed on the road?

 

:thumb:

 

It wouldn't be as bad if UF wasn't a 2. Such a joke.

Utah St might have got the worst seed.

 

I have them in the sweet 16 over Belmont.

I liked Kansas St. before the selection show. I like them even better now.

I'm trying to figure out what the criteria is for seeding. Take UK as an example, #9 RPI, #9 strength of schedule, beat Florida twice by a combine 24 points, beat Notre Dame on a neutral floor and they are a 4 seed? UL is just as strange. Go figure.

Louisville a 4 seed? What in the world!!!!

 

Should be at the least a 3 seed. I thought Uk might get a 3, but the Cards got hosed a little if you ask me.

This bracket was pre-made. There is no way that FLORIDA WHO LOST TO KENTUCKY, IS A 2 SEED. Tennessee, Michigan St., and Northern Colorado shouldn't even be in the tournament. Some people would say that Tennessee should because of how hard their schedule was but they just aren't a tournament team this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.