Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday Thread

Featured Replies

UF 2?

  • Replies 317
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think they got a good draw, except having to see Kansas in the sweet 16 instead of the elite 8. I don't see those teams being much of a threat to beat them. So they would have had to beat Kansas if they were a 3 seed eventually, they just have to do it a round earlier now.

 

If Im UL Im a little concerned with Faried setting a single game rebounding record against them.

IMO this is the worst the selection committee has done in recent memory. UF a two seed is pathetic, they're players probably don't even buy that garbage. A stacked bracket for the overall #1 is crazy. I'm not mad about UK's draw, I think a tough bracket and seed is what this team needs. Cal can play the disrespect card for all it's worth.

Alabama doesn't get in and Georgia gets in as a 10 after losing to Bama TWICE in the last 10 days.

  • Author

Pitt unquestionably got the best draw.

Michigan St. Illinois and Georgia should not be in..

I couldn't be happier about Morehead's draw. Can kill two birds with one stone if the Eagles win. MSU would win, U of L would lose, and I'd be so happy I might not given any homework the following week :D.

IMO this is the worst the selection committee has done in recent memory. UF a two seed is pathetic, they're players probably don't even buy that garbage. A stacked bracket for the overall #1 is crazy. I'm not mad about UK's draw, I think a tough bracket and seed is what this team needs. Cal can play the disrespect card for all it's worth.
:thumb: by far the worst I can recall
Michigan St. Illinois and Georgia should not be in..

 

It was a Big 10 love fest, with O$U AD being the head of the selection committee.

I think the NCAA is intentionally slapping Kentucky the face. First they don't free enes now this. What a freaking joke.

I think the NCAA is intentionally slapping Kentucky the face. First they don't free enes now this. What a freaking joke.

 

Come on now...

Looks like the committee took the regular season more than anything else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.