Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 317
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you think they should've been?
7 or 8 as I posted on another thread but I said I thought they would get a 5.
What do you think they should've been?

 

A 3, and not a 4. Which I guess this means that they are the last #4 seed since they put them in Ohio State's region.

Doesn't matter. I think UK & comes out playing angry, and elevates their play that much more.

  • Author

UConn winning their tourney maybe cost UK a shot at a 3 seed?

 

Though they were projected as a 2 seed in Lunardi's last (yeah, I know, hack).

I'm glad UC is a 6, but I hate seeing another possible match up with Uconn. How boring, I don't want to see conference games in round two.

Texas vs Duke sweet 16 is gonna be a great game.

7 or 8 as I posted on another thread but I said I thought they would get a 5.

 

Hahaha :lol:

I think you would switch Kentucky and Syracuse in the East bracket. Kentucky really finished the last couple weeks strong and looked good today but Syracuse gets the nod because of the Big East factor.

Texas vs Duke sweet 16 is gonna be a great game.

 

If Texas makes it that far. It is March now......

  • Author

So, clearly Notre Dame is a 2 seed. Is the other one going to be BYU? Louisville?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.