Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 317
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If UC can get by Missouri, I think they really can make a run at the elite 8.

  • Author

Louisville a 4 seed? What in the world!!!!

Knew Morehead was going to be matched up with UofL somehow.

7 or 8 as I posted on another thread but I said I thought they would get a 5.

 

You think Kentucky should be a 7 or an 8???? I'd love to hear the 25+ teams who you think deserve better seeds than the Cats.

If Texas makes it that far. It is March now......

 

Solid point. This is where Texas stops being a good team.

Louisville a 4 seed? What in the world!!!!

 

That is a tough break.

UL will get Vandy in the next round which I think they will handle with no problem.

  • Author

That would be Purdue as a 3 over Louisville or Kentucky, the team that lost to Iowa last week, and got run by Michigan State.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.