Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 317
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That bracket is stacked.

 

Yeah that's an awful bracket for UK.

Georgia a 10?

 

Yeah, I'm not seeing that. A 12 would've made more sense.

Yuck for UK!!!!

 

What an awful draw.

 

Agreed, saying I'm disappointed would be a bit of an understatement.

Imagine if your a Ohio State fan. We haven't seen the other brackets yet, but this bracket is loaded for a team that is the #1 overall seed.

Another year the NCAA takes care of PUKE, oh sorry, DUKE!!!!:madman::madman::madman::madman:

If Bama doesn't get in after beating UGA 2 times in the past 10 days I am turning the TV off. :lol:

Ky a 4 what a joke.

 

What do you think they should've been?

Another year the NCAA takes care of PUKE, oh sorry, DUKE!!!!:madman::madman::madman::madman:

 

Edit...

I agree if I'm Ohio state I am hot. Toughest bracket, it has to be.

Where the heck was UK before this weekend, A six?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.