Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 317
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would be Purdue, the team that lost to Iowa last week.

 

UK and UL are better than Purdue IMO.

UL will get Vandy in the next round which I think they will handle with no problem.

 

Shoot, Vandy's on upset alert in the first round against Richmond.

UL got a tough one.

 

Morehead, Vandy and Kansas.

This is going to be interesting this year. Several potential upset matchups.

Even though I think UL should have been better than a 4 seed. I do think they got a pretty good draw to the sweet 16, where they most likely get Kansas. If they get by Kansas then I think its final four for them.

That would be Purdue as a 3 over Louisville or Kentucky, the team that lost to Iowa last week, and got run by Michigan State.

 

No doubt.

  • Author
UK and UL are better than Purdue IMO.

 

I really thought UK had played up to a 3 seed, but I never doubted UL would be one. I thought Purdue had played their way out.

Shoot, Vandy's on upset alert in the first round against Richmond.

 

True, they shouldn't have been a 4 but I kinda of like their spot.

I think Vandy fails to get out of first round for 2nd straight year...

UL got a tough one.

 

Morehead, Vandy and Kansas.

 

I think they got a good draw, except having to see Kansas in the sweet 16 instead of the elite 8. I don't see those teams being much of a threat to beat them. So they would have had to beat Kansas if they were a 3 seed eventually, they just have to do it a round earlier now.

  • Author

Florida got a 2 seed. That is unbelievable.

I just have one thing to say to UK (& UL, for that matter):

 

 

NO PRISONERS!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.