Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Selection Sunday Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 317
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This bracket will be the weakest.

 

With UF as a 2, yup.

 

Actually, I'm going to have to say the West is weakest.

Florida got a 2 seed. That is unbelievable.

 

2 seed.

 

Are you KIDDING ME???

WOW, Florida get's throttled by UK today and get's a 2 seed and we get a 4 seed, what a joke.

OMG. I can't even post what I think of that. How in the heck. Impossible.. How is florida a freaking 2 seed.

That's just flagrant disrespect. Florida a 2? I'll let UK fans take this one......good luck in the tourney. (chucks up deuces and leaves the keyboard) wow.....

  • Author

That reeks of a decision that was already made before the tournament was over. I cannot believe that. I absolutely cannot believe that.

I have never been this angry watching a Selection Show... Gonna hold my tongue so I don't get the boot..

If I see Florida as a 3 seed I will be MAD.
Well you don't have to worry about getting mad since they are not a 3 seed. :rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.