Dixie Heights 79 Newport Central Catholic 76 (4 OT)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did they lower the basket instead of using a ladder for the players to cut down the net like they did for the girls? Strangest thing I've ever seen. Was this a liability issue with kids on ladders? If that's the case, another example of the need for tort reform.

They lowered the basket for both girls and boys.

Did they lower the basket instead of using a ladder for the players to cut down the net like they did for the girls? Strangest thing I've ever seen. Was this a liability issue with kids on ladders? If that's the case, another example of the need for tort reform.

This was done to quicken the time between games. NCC was asked and were OK with it.

I believe Hightchew had 4 fouls at the beginning of the 4th overtime . Oh and he played so hard that his shoe sole started to fall apart

Hightchew had a great game, and if it wasn't for his play in the 3quarter I beleive the game may have been a blowout

Negative. I was sitting right there and watched it. The ball ended up pinned under his body on his way down. No dribble.

Two things here if the ball became pinned under his body then he didn't have control meaning no walk could occur. Right? Secondly, He didn't end up on the floor of his own free will from my point of view it sure did look like a foul. I have no stake in this game as i do not support eithier team. Good game and well officiated, unlike the ladies game!

Two things here if the ball became pinned under his body then he didn't have control meaning no walk could occur. Right? Secondly, He didn't end up on the floor of his own free will from my point of view it sure did look like a foul. I have no stake in this game as i do not support eithier team. Good game and well officiated, unlike the ladies game!

He was holding the ball to his body as he went down and landed on top of it, thus pinning it.