Teacher Had Sexual Relations with High School Football Players

Ram

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoot Swag wasn't around when I was in high school and that was a little over 5 years ago. I can see it now, GT mackin' on girls before class while doin' the "Humpty Dance" :D.
Very loosely related to this. Every time I think about Digital Underground this is what comes to mind:

I don't care what anyone says. Nothing but Trouble was a fantastic movie.

• 8 months later...

Teachers have changed alot since I was in high school. I remeber a few years ago going to a party the school had towards the end of the year for the students, young teachers in shorts,low cut tops and they had been throwing water balloons,so it was a wet t-shirt thing going on, kind of like ole George Burns, wish I was 18 again.A few years ago anyone recall the blonde teacher from Florida? Envy that kid.......

• 2 weeks later...

When I was in the high school, I thought Victor Brown was the sexiest math teacher in the world and if I had run into him after I graduated...

Yeah, there's a double standard but I'm ok with that. Girls think with their hearts and can be easily led astray. We all know what boys think with.

I don't for one minute think those boys were deflowered of their innocence though so I was actually rooting for her. Smoking pot and staying out all night. Where were their parents. If the situations were reversed, can you imagine what people would be calling those girls. But boys are treated like heroes..except the one who told, of course. Now that is one double standard, I am not ok with.

When I was much younger I briefly dated a girl who's older sister had gotten married to one of her high school teachers the July after she graduated. Not to get into details, but they didn't get "caught".

I don't doubt it a bit; I knew of a few situations similar to this. Both of my parents said that this was very common at the high schools they attended when they did too.

Never had a hot teacher in your late high school years? Would you have felt violated if she gave you the chance???

Felt violated every time they would shoot me down. I met one of the teachers husband at school one day and he looked like an NFL defensive end, needless to say I quit trying after that.

I'm sorry but 4 years in prison for this is very excessive if you ask me. Should she ever teach again, no but hard time is a little much. The mother of one of the boys sobbing in court yesterday talking about her son being scarred for life almost made me laugh. The only scarring would be from their ego's swelling so quickly, as teenage boys getting ready to graduate there were no ill effects from this. I'm pretty sure I heard on Bill Cunningham's show that they've all moved on to very good universities and are doing very well.

Would you have the same feelings if it were a male teacher and female students? In either case, you have an adult having sex with minors and that is violating the law.

Depends on the age of the girl.

However, there is absolutely a double standard and I'm not really bothered by that.

There were teachers of mine in high school that my boys and I would have rolled with had they given us the opportunity. Any repercussions would have been on me. I was 16 or 17 and fully aware that a)it was technically wrong b)illegal and c)worth it in my mind at the time.