Egyptian Christians Protect Muslims While They Pray

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone actually expect the Muslims to be nice to the Christians. I sure dont hear President B. Hussein Obama criticisng the Muslims. Wonder why, maybe the Brotherhood is that close.

It's posts like these that make me scared for America.

It's posts like these that make me scared for America.

Agree completely. It's sad that we have people in this country that have those kinds of misguided views. Personally, I feel anyone who thinks Obama is a Muslim, or not born in America should have their voting rights permanently removed.

Agree completely. It's sad that we have people in this country that have those kinds of misguided views. Personally, I feel anyone who thinks Obama is a Muslim, or not born in America should have their voting rights permanently removed.

Show me where I said Obama was a Muslim or not born in America.

But have you ever heard if you look like a duck, are called a duck, then you are a duck.

People who believe everything the Gov says and never believes the other side may be right do not deserve to vote. Anyone who refuses to be a skeptic or open minded and not brainwashed guienee (SP) pig should have their voting rights taken away permanently. I mean was anyone on here actually in hawaii when obama was born, I doubt it, so you do not know 100%, only what the Gov says.

Show me where I said Obama was a Muslim or not born in America.

But have you ever heard if you look like a duck, are called a duck, then you are a duck.People who believe everything the Gov says and never believes the other side may be right do not deserve to vote. Anyone who refuses to be a skeptic or open minded and not brainwashed guienee (SP) pig should have their voting rights taken away permanently. I mean was anyone on here actually in hawaii when obama was born, I doubt it, so you do not know 100%, only what the Gov says.

:lol:

If you're called a duck you're a duck? I believe the saying goes "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is probably a duck." If Obama were saying things about believing in Mohammed- quacking like a duck- then I would believe he was Muslim. Your ability to grossly morph things to fit your opinion humors me.

We now must believe whatever the government says, because they do not lie.

Area 51 the gov says doesnt exist, but it is on the map and people watch it everyday (LIE)

Gov said Pat Tillman was killed in action by Afghan milita, wait come to find out friendly fire (LIE)

Gov. says Agent orange doesnt cause cancer to vietnam vets (LIE)

Keep believing the Gov in everything they say.

All i ask is for people to have an open mind and not believe in every single thing becasue you never know.

^Yeah, but we should believe the garbage consipracy theories that have been created by bigoted prejudiced people who can't stand the fact that our President doesn't look like them....

Since it's okay to question things, I assume you've also questioned the legitimacy of the births of all the other Presidents of the United States, right?

I never questioned President Husseins birth rights, white or black it dont matter, just do a good job, and he has in some things. Bush did some good as well as bad. If President hussein Obama was purple I wouldnt care as long as he did right for all.

As far as conspiracy, if there was no such thing then some truths may never come out. (MK-Ultra) google it and find out.

I never questioned President Husseins birth rights, white or black it dont matter, just do a good job, and he has in some things. Bush did some good as well as bad. If President hussein Obama was purple I wouldnt care as long as he did right for all.

As far as conspiracy, if there was no such thing then some truths may never come out. (MK-Ultra) google it and find out.

The bold tells us ALL we need to know. What was it you mentioned before? Well what you attempted to say "If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is probably a duck." You can attempt to hide it, but it looks and quacks like something else, so it probably is something else.