Egyptian Christians Protect Muslims While They Pray

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I don't appreciate the showing of solidarity between Christians & Muslims, but a friend of mine got back from a month long trip to Egypt about 3 weeks ago, and she was telling me on Wednesday evening (after this story had initially been reported on) that there were virtually no Muslims praying in the streets during prayer call. This would at least appear to be more for the sake of show.

Well since I am a Christian I am for prayer in school, yes.

Seems fishy a mosque wants to be built by the worst terror attack in US History. I am sure Iran would welcome the biggest Christian Church in the world in downtown Baghdad and allow freedom of and secure worship by Christians. Heck why not ask North Korea if they care if we put a few missile bases in their cities.

I think to be better and politically correct the Islamic community should a build a Mosque right where the WTC was. So we can all be happy and please the Islamic people, after all they are more of a citizen than we are.

people like you start race hate by ASSUMING what others think. Go take your hate elsewhere.

Well since I am a Christian I am for prayer in school, yes.

Seems fishy a mosque wants to be built by the worst terror attack in US History. I am sure Iran would welcome the biggest Christian Church in the world in downtown Baghdad and allow freedom of and secure worship by Christians. Heck why not ask North Korea if they care if we put a few missile bases in their cities.

I think to be better and politically correct the Islamic community should a build a Mosque right where the WTC was. So we can all be happy and please the Islamic people, after all they are more of a citizen than we are.

people like you start race hate by ASSUMING what others think. Go take your hate elsewhere.

I'm a Christian but I am not for prayer in the schools.

I'm a Christian but I am not for prayer in the schools.

WOW, I am shocked by that statement. Do you pray at a restaurant before you eat or do you go hide so no one will see you so you wont offend non-believers, since Christians are supposed to be examples and help spread the word by showing you are not ashamed. Not many school shootings when prayer was in school.

Do you believe in abortion?