Egyptian Christians Protect Muslims While They Pray

I do not like that:

Obama doesnt defend a Godly marriage (man/woman)

Supports abortion

Spent a ton of money

stays quiet on M.E. matters of concern(christian rights in the ME)

Does do good for conservation

I do believe he wants to do a good job

What is wrong with putting HUSSEIN on a title, it is his name and if he dont like it he can change it. Why should it bother someone that I use his middle name, like I said change it.

I didnt like President President W either. Are you happy now. My favorite is President President Delano and Prseidetn Baines. (DEMS)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not like that:

Obama doesnt defend a Godly marriage (man/woman)

As was mentioned, he does support it. Is it "Godly" that 50% of US male/female marriages end up in divorce? And this has WHAT to do with the topic?

What is wrong with putting HUSSEIN on a title, it is his name and if he dont like it he can change it. Why should it bother someone that I use his middle name, like I said change it.

Because it shows your "real" agenda! You can say what you want, but we ALL know what you really mean.

As was mentioned, he does support it. Is it "Godly" that 50% of US male/female marriages end up in divorce? And this has WHAT to do with the topic?

Because it shows your "real" agenda! You can say what you want, but we ALL know what you really mean.

Well tell him to change his name if it is so offensive.

He also said Guatanomo would be shut down. He is like everyother President, lies to get elected then goes back on what he says.

As I said before if he does a good job then great, but I will not cut him slack.