$3.00 Parking at the 10 Region All A at NKU

dell

You obviously have something against them. Pardon the Brossart logo. :ylsuper:

We'll try this one more time...I have no problem w/ Brossart, or with Brossart hosting at NKU. I have a problem with paying something we've never before had to pay in the 10th region Class A. I believe it should be on Brossart to cover it, and the "blanket" fee that Mustang mentioned would accomplish just that.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, that is probably a wide-spread feeling. We didn't ask to be placed in the 10th Region, however it has worked out well for us and we have worked our tail ends off for 13 years to be good citizens of the 10th.

Admission fees are a flat $5 and concession prices will be the same as they were when NKU played their games at Regents Hall.

Those that hate us will continue to hate us regardless of how hard we try to be accepted and an asset to the region. That's the way it is. We can please some of the people some of the time, but we will never please all of the people all of the time - Hate away!!!!!

Heck, just raise the ticket prices per person $1, that will cover the people complaining about the parking, should get even more money this way, figuring most cars will have 3-4 or even more people. :D:cool:

Even better.... Don't go. I for one would rather all the 'adults' the whine and cry during the game to just stay home. The kids enjoy playing in college venues and I personally enjoy watching them in such settings. The same can be said for the regional tournaments. The 10th should be held at BOK center as it presents the best venue and the best 'neutral' site in the area. Mason county fans want it there only because of the home court advantage and to place there students right behind the visting teams bench. Anyone that tries to say the fieldhouse is nicer or more neutral than BOK center then they must be smoking crack. The same for the all A, Brossart is doing a nice job in securing a great location for the all A yet everyone wants to whine. Stop whining and stay home. Let the kids enjoy the experience and atmosphere. Great job Brossart!

Even better.... Don't go. I for one would rather all the 'adults' the whine and cry during the game to just stay home. The kids enjoy playing in college venues and I personally enjoy watching them in such settings. The same can be said for the regional tournaments. The 10th should be held at BOK center as it presents the best venue and the best 'neutral' site in the area. Mason county fans want it there only because of the home court advantage and to place there students right behind the visting teams bench. Anyone that tries to say the fieldhouse is nicer or more neutral than BOK center then they must be smoking crack. The same for the all A, Brossart is doing a nice job in securing a great location for the all A yet everyone wants to whine. Stop whining and stay home. Let the kids enjoy the experience and atmosphere. Great job Brossart!
Great post! And right on target!

Not questioning Brossart's selection for an All A venue & not questioning Brossart's ability to host a quality tournament. But it is fair to question (and "adult" to question) why I should have to pay for Brossart's inability to host the tourney on its own floor. Again, I applaud them for hosting, but I shouldn't have to pay for their lack of facilities.

If you dont want to pay for parking. You could always park at kroger or one of the apartment complexes and walk to Regents. There, problem solved. You get to see the game and not have to pay for parking.

Only game would be attending is if Bracken County plays Brossart in the finals and will park at Kroger or closer and walk. Have never paid to park at the State Tournament so sure not going to do it at the All A.

Only game would be attending is if Bracken County plays Brossart in the finals and will park at Kroger or closer and walk. Have never paid to park at the State Tournament so sure not going to do it at the All A.

There will be at least one open seat. :laugh:

Plenty of other places to park if you want to walk and not pay. Brossart deserves to have a chance to host the tournament as well as all the other school, they shouldn't be punished for not having the facilities to accommodate 1000 people. If you are that worried about $3 parking my guess is you don't want to go to the games that much anyhow.

Not questioning Brossart's selection for an All A venue & not questioning Brossart's ability to host a quality tournament. But it is fair to question (and "adult" to question) why I should have to pay for Brossart's inability to host the tourney on its own floor. Again, I applaud them for hosting, but I shouldn't have to pay for their lack of facilities.

Don't punish them for being poor?? :D They're self funded, and don't play in a big gym built by taxpayer's dollars (including BB parents and Alum's state tax $$'s), like the other schools you mentioned who host this tourney??

Applaud them for being creative, and trying to put on a quality show; as well as allowing for a unique experience for the kids (remember it's for them) and giving area fans a chance to witness this fine tourney!!