Hypothetical Game: ACS vs Bell County

I don't know, this would very likely be an excellent game. ACS definitely proved that they were good enough to be in the title game. Even though they lost, they put forth a lot of effort and didn't make it easy for Boyle to say in the least. If Bell and ACS played, I believe it would definitley be close and too tough to say who would win. Turnovers, penalties, etc. would likely determine the winner if they did play.

First off Boyle beat both so they are the CHAMPS no questions, with that said I still believe Bell is the better team. Turnovers are in fact part of the game and that is what makes the 1 game elimination so important, the best team does not always win. If Bell and Boyle played 3 times I feel Bell would win 2. So my answer is Bell is better than ACS. Not to take anything away from ACS at all. Boyle seemed to be a little unenthusiastic during the Champ game. Also very banged up.

First off Boyle beat both so they are the CHAMPS no questions, with that said I still believe Bell is the better team. Turnovers are in fact part of the game and that is what makes the 1 game elimination so important, the best team does not always win. If Bell and Boyle played 3 times I feel Bell would win 2. So my answer is Bell is better than ACS. Not to take anything away from ACS at all. Boyle seemed to be a little unenthusiastic during the Champ game. Also very banged up.

When you're 15 games into it, you'll be banged up, just like I'm sure ACS was, to go along with the vast majority of all the teams that played friday and saturday. If you aren't a little banged up come the first week of December, you're a little something I like to call 'extremely lucky'. From what I saw of Bell, Boyle and ACS, they are very similar. A break here or a break there would dictate the game(s) b/t them. Which, is part of it.