Mitt Romney working hard for the 2012 nominee

It's pretty simple really. Christians are the msot judgemental people of all. They judge everything you do, all the while claiming to be doing the work of Christ. If you don't belong to their sect of beliefs you're going to hell. Yet they preach acceptance. Hypocritical and judgemental. The best two words to describe Christians.

1) Jesus says He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. The only way to know the Father is to know the Son. He didn't leave Christians much wiggle room on believing in Him or going to Hell. Take that up with him on Judgement Day.

2) No lifestyle dooms a person to Hell. A person's choice on whether to accept Christ as the Lord and Savior does. The person's choice. Not lifestyle.

3) Only Jesus and God truly knows a person's choice. What they utter with their mouth does not mean they believe it in their hearts. Their actions and lifestyle does give a better view in what their heart believes rather than what their mouth says. Not always but a better view.

4) The Bible commands Christians to hold other Christians responsible for their lifestyles. If a Christian brother sees me not doing what the Bible says that I should do, than they are to hold me accountable. I think acemonia and I's debates are a good example of that. Things I say on here that he thinks I am wrong on, he calls me on. And vice versa. Nowhere should I expect a non-Christian to act like the Bible calls for a Christian to act. If they do, great. But not an expectation.

5) To continue on 4, Jesus commanded Christian to go out and baptized in His name to make disciples. That is our (I include Catholics into my use of the term Christians) Christian commission to act upon.

All is Bible based.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Jesus says He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. The only way to know the Father is to know the Son. He didn't leave Christians much wiggle room on believing in Him or going to Hell. Take that up with him on Judgement Day.

2) No lifestyle dooms a person to Hell. A person's choice on whether to accept Christ as the Lord and Savior does. The person's choice. Not lifestyle.

3) Only Jesus and God truly knows a person's choice. What they utter with their mouth does not mean they believe it in their hearts. Their actions and lifestyle does give a better view in what their heart believes rather than what their mouth says. Not always but a better view.

4) The Bible commands Christians to hold other Christians responsible for their lifestyles. If a Christian brother sees me not doing what the Bible says that I should do, than they are to hold me accountable. I think acemonia and I's debates are a good example of that. Things I say on here that he thinks I am wrong on, he calls me on. And vice versa. Nowhere should I expect a non-Christian to act like the Bible calls for a Christian to act. If they do, great. But not an expectation.

5) To continue on 4, Jesus commanded Christian to go out and baptized in His name to make disciples. That is our (I include Catholics into my use of the term Christians) Christian commission to act upon.

All is Bible based.

How magnanimous of you. :lol:

Generous.

Thanks.

Again, I wasn't being some high and mighty religious zealot that was including Catholics and Protestants together as Christians. Based on the position that some seemed to have in this thread earlier that Catholics and Christians are two different groups, I was just simply stating that from my viewpoint when I use the term Christian, I include all.

Didn't mean anything else by it. Sorry if some got their feelings offended by my comment.