Mitt Romney working hard for the 2012 nominee

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, FormerKY, if you are an Atheist why would any religion do anything to you? And to Scare you?

What kind of name is Mitt? Is it short for anything? Is it a Nickname?

His religion was started by a single man which leads me to saying it is a false one.

In some form or fashion most do scare me. :D

Sadly, it will for most Christians. They're the most judgemental group in America.

Wow, I don't even know where to go with this. Did you watch any of the election night coverage on CNN, MSNBC & the other usual liberal bastions of broadcasting? If Christians are the most judgemetal group in America, the atheist liberal left is not far behind.

Wow, I don't even know where to go with this. Did you watch any of the election night coverage on CNN, MSNBC & the other usual liberal bastions of broadcasting? If Christians are the most judgemetal group in America, the atheist liberal left is not far behind.
I don't watch any of those channels...who are you speaking of specifically?

I was interested in Mitt as a candidate. He's almost too polished for his own good but I think he's one of the stronger candidates of the ones we actually know. My guess is Haley Barbour will jump into it . Something about that guy that causes me to say "next."

Are you saying Christians and liberals are mutually exclusive?

Never too early for a poll I guess. :lol: CNN's recent poll has Obama losing to Huckabee 52 - 44 percent, while Romney has a 50-45 point advantage in a hypothetical race.

GOP candidates top Obama in hypothetical 2012 race

Speaking of scary! :scared: :scared: :scared:

I would consider voting for Obama over a 3rd party vote if Huckabee is who the GOP puts up.

It's pretty simple really. Christians are the msot judgemental people of all. They judge everything you do, all the while claiming to be doing the work of Christ. If you don't belong to their sect of beliefs you're going to hell. Yet they preach acceptance. Hypocritical and judgemental. The best two words to describe Christians.

Are you saying Christians and liberals are mutually exclusive?

Not at all. It's just that when people say "Christian," they generally mean "politically conservative Christian." IMO, it's pretty rare that "liberal" pops up in peoples' minds when they hear "Christian."

And there's another thread going right now debating the political leaning of Jesus, so I won't go there. :D

Edited by ft bronc
i kant spel

Not at all. It's just that when people say "Christian," they generally mean "politically conservative Christian." IMO, it's pretty rare that "liberal" pops up in peoples' minds when they hear "Christian."

And there's another thread going right now debating the political leaning of Jesus, so I won't go there. :D

You must not know Rockmom! When I hear Christian, I think "tree-hugging, hippie, liberal Christians"! :D