How Many College Teams Are You A Fan Of?

Run To State

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally only consistently pull for Ole Miss. But I often find myself pulling for one team or another once I turn a game on. I'm not super fans of any other schools but depending on who they play I might root for them.

I'm the same way. I will always pull for UK, but I love watching college football. And I typically find myself choosing a team to root for during the game, usually based on nothing!

If I could only pick one football team it would be Miami. But, I am also a UK football fan. I also find myself rooting for teams from time to time, though I'm far from a fan of them. I will root for coaches that I like too, for instance I really like Michigan because I really like Rich Rod. I like to see certain players do well and I'll usually pull for their teams if they're not playing Miami or UK, like I really like RG3 at Baylor, Herzlich (sp?) at BC, the Rodgers brothers at Oregon State, Andrew Luck and Jake Locker for instance. I just love college football, and I can't watch a game without pulling for one of the teams invovled.

So I'm a Miami and UK fan, and my 3rd favorite team is whoever is playing Florida. This week I'll be a huge USF fan :D.

I'd love to see UK win the East every year. I have seen a lot of games at Commonwealth. I go back until 1965 following them. I listen to the coaches show and tape the games when replayed late at nite.

I'd love to see U Of L win every game they play except one. I have seen a lot of their games in person and tape them if there is a conflict with another team. I go back until 1969 in following them.

Teams I love to see lose? Not the thread topic.

For the longest time Va Tech was my number one football school. My father is from VA, and after he and my mom divorced, moved back to Virginia, so with that influence I always liked the Hokies a lot in football. Kentucky was always right there as well, but since they've never really had a team to actually compete they always played second fiddle to the Hokies in football, but of course were my main squeeze in basketball. Now though, my true blood is starting to show as for the past few years I have been getting way more pumped for UK football then I have Va Tech football, so I guess you could say my true Kentucky colors are showing and Kentucky is my 1a. Tech is my 1b. Notre Dame is another team I like to see do good, although I don't even come close to pulling for them as much as My CATS and the my Hokies. There's some other teams I like, but nothing too huge as far as fandom goes.