How Many College Teams Are You A Fan Of?

Run To State

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cincinnati. Michigan will go back on the list once the current snake oil salesman is removed from his post...

I could see Michigan going down the drain even more if Rich Rod is let go. I just want him to get one more year, then no one in Ann Arbor will be complaining I don't think.

They've gone totally down the drain since the day he was hired...

The talent level when he came was comparable to a MAC team. They had no QB since Mallet was going to play in the spread and he's had youngsters under center ever since. He's been a winner everywhere he's been and I think he has the players in place to start doing it, they just need another season.

Who would they get if they fired Rich Rod? Harbaugh would require another 2 or 3 years of recruiting to get away from the kind of guys they have now. Is Les Miles really an upgrade from Rich Rod? Gary Patterson might come, but is that who they'd go after? What's the better alternative to Rich Rod right now?

I am a fan of only one school and that is UK whether it be Football (my true love), Basketball, Baseball, Womens, etc...I like a few of you guys will cheer for one team over another once the game starts, but i'm not a fan of any other school. I also am totally different than most of the "flag waving SEC fans". I don't root for UT when they play an Oregon or Cal just because they are in our conference because I despise UT. On the flip side, there really aren't that many teams I actively root against either.