How Many College Teams Are You A Fan Of?

Run To State

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fan of? 1 - Michigan Wolverines

Root for? 3 - Michigan Wolverines, Kentucky Wildcats, Miami (FL) Hurricanes

My whole opinion on it is simple. In order to be a fan of a team, you can never not root for them to win. So if you're a fan of two teams in the same sport and they happen to play each other, you have to be rooting against one of them, or at least not for them. You can like and root for multiple teams though. I'd never not root for Michigan to win. If UK or "Da U" were playing Michigan I'd be rooting against them.

Fan of? 1 - Michigan Wolverines

Root for? 3 - Michigan Wolverines, Kentucky Wildcats, Miami (FL) Hurricanes

My whole opinion on it is simple. In order to be a fan of a team, you can never not root for them to win. So if you're a fan of two teams in the same sport and they happen to play each other, you have to be rooting against one of them, or at least not for them. You can like and root for multiple teams though. I'd never not root for Michigan to win. If UK or "Da U" were playing Michigan I'd be rooting against them.

UKMF I had no idea you had such good taste. If I had to pick a third team, I think mine would be Michigan. I've always pulled for them in the Big 10 because I wanted them to beat OSU, and I'm a huge Rich Rod fan so needless to say I root for them on a lot of weekend.

Florida is my number one

Louisville is my number two (especially since Strong is the head man now)

Notre Dame is strangely starting to grow on me. I guess it's the Lou Holtz books I've been reading lately.

:ohbrother: I will be praying for you my friend......you have obviously been mislead in life. :D

Just kidding TMS, :thumb:

(except for L. Holtz, gotta like Dr. Lou)

UK is my favorite team but I cheer for all the SEC schools, with the exception of Tennessee, when they play out of conference teams.

I know a ton of people do this and i'm not saying its "wrong or anything", but my thinking is we are in a battle every year with other SEC teams for recruits...if they do worse, we get better. That is why I struggle with the root for your conference mentality. Those are our biggest rivals.

I know a ton of people do this and i'm not saying its "wrong or anything", but my thinking is we are in a battle every year with other SEC teams for recruits...if they do worse, we get better. That is why I struggle with the root for your conference mentality. Those are our biggest rivals.

:thumb: I hate all SEC teams. There are some I root for during conference play, but I hate all non-UK ones when they're out of conference with the exception of Auburn because I like Gus Malzahn.