Moerlin Lager House in Cincinnati

ColonelCrazy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anybody want to go there and drink a crummy beer like Christian Moerlein (other than hipsters who've gone out of their way to convince themselves it's good just because it's cheap, kind of like PBR and Natty Light drinkers)? What's next? A Milwaukee's Best Brewpub? Come on down to the Cook's Goldblume Alehouse? :puke:

Somehow, I don't see this hurting HofbrauHaus in any way.

Why would anybody want to go there and drink a crummy beer like Christian Moerlein (other than hipsters who've gone out of their way to convince themselves it's good just because it's cheap, kind of like PBR and Natty Light drinkers)? What's next? A Milwaukee's Best Brewpub? Come on down to the Cook's Goldblume Alehouse? :puke:

Somehow, I don't see this hurting HofbrauHaus in any way.

I'm not a big Moerlin fan myself, but plenty of people are. I'd imagine they'll have various beers on tap, and I think it'll be a great environment. If nothing else, like NEERFAN said, it'll provide another drinking establishment around the stadiums.

I'm not a big Moerlin fan myself, but plenty of people are. I'd imagine they'll have various beers on tap, and I think it'll be a great environment. If nothing else, like NEERFAN said, it'll provide another drinking establishment around the stadiums.

Well, those people have bad taste. Invariably, the beer at this place will be expensive, so the question is why pay a premium for a crummy beer you can get for two bucks a 6-pack at the corner store?

Well, those people have bad taste. Invariably, the beer at this place will be expensive, so the question is why pay a premium for a crummy beer you can get for two bucks a 6-pack at the corner store?

:lol:

I'd imagine they'll have more than one beer on tap. After all, it is a Lager house. Secondly, since the beer will be brewed there, I suspect it'll be reasonably priced.

I've gotta say, I'm a pretty serious beer (and bourbon) snob...and I'm a rather big fan of Moerlein's OTR Ale.