Moerlin Lager House in Cincinnati

ColonelCrazy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, those people have bad taste. Invariably, the beer at this place will be expensive, so the question is why pay a premium for a crummy beer you can get for two bucks a 6-pack at the corner store?

How much are beers at Hofbrau Haus?

Are there any restaurants planned for the Banks? I'd love to see a Winking Lizard open up in this area.

Yes, and they were a bit disappointing to me. Mo Egger ripped them apart a few weeks ago.

There is going to be a New Orleans Style place...and Toby Keith is going to open a bar there with a bull & live music 6 nights a week.

Yes, and they were a bit disappointing to me. Mo Egger ripped them apart a few weeks ago.

There is going to be a New Orleans Style place...and Toby Keith is going to open a bar there with a bull & live music 6 nights a week.

Just because it's not his cup of tea. I think a lot of the stuff going in will do good and should be a lot of fun to go to before and after games.

I think both those places will be wildly successful there.

Why would anybody want to go there and drink a crummy beer like Christian Moerlein (other than hipsters who've gone out of their way to convince themselves it's good just because it's cheap, kind of like PBR and Natty Light drinkers)? What's next? A Milwaukee's Best Brewpub? Come on down to the Cook's Goldblume Alehouse? :puke:

Somehow, I don't see this hurting HofbrauHaus in any way.

But the bang for your buck is just outrageous.

Just because it's not his cup of tea. I think a lot of the stuff going in will do good and should be a lot of fun to go to before and after games.

Mo Egger is a professional complainer. I think The Banks will do very well, but I was a little disappointed with some of the things going in. I'll check them out, but it's not what I had in mind.

Mo Egger is a professional complainer. I think The Banks will do very well, but I was a little disappointed with some of the things going in. I'll check them out, but it's not what I had in mind.

I think they could have made some different choices as well but it's obvious they are going for the upper class in some of those places.