AHSPanther23

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Addition by subtraction next year.

They just never found a leader. Sosa and Smith with terribly disappointing senior years.

I'm sure the Pitino rumors will begin soon. His actions off the court certainly did not help this team any.

I agree with everything you said.

As for tonight, you can't get down 22-4 to start a game. They just ran out of gas when they got it down to 4 with 5 to play.

I've never been happier to see two 1,000 pt scorers leave. I'm excited about the future of Buck and Siva. I also think Chris Smith will contribute next year. Give Samardo another year of development, they should be decent. Next year should be interesting.

I disagree. The talent was not near what Pitino has had in the day. It's going to be less next year.

Smith and Sosa were very good players early in their careers.

Samuels was a Top 5 recruit.

Siva was a highly touted recruit.

Delk can play.

They had enough role player type guys to surround the above mentioned. Nobody stepped up and led this team. On or off the court.

Addition by subtraction next year.

They just never found a leader. Sosa and Smith with terribly disappointing senior years.

I'm sure the Pitino rumors will begin soon. His actions off the court certainly did not help this team any.

The rumors start every year with Pitino. This team lacked leadership and it will be interesting to see who steps into that role next season.

That is a good question. I think this team was effected by the off season. I think the time away this summer hurt.

They have to find that game changer. Some like a T-Will that can take over when they are struggling. Not sure who that will be.

I look for Jennings to transfer. He can't be happy with his role on this team.

Jennings needs to put some work in the off-season. He has no post game and horrible hands. He also hasn't learned how to play defense. I'm really dissapointed with his development.

The rumors start every year with Pitino. This team lacked leadership and it will be interesting to see who steps into that role next season.

No doubt in my mind, Siva will become a leader of this team.

Brutal ending to a bi polar season for the Cards. I fully agree on addition by subtraction with this SR class. You can point the finger at Pitino for his off court mishaps, but the reality is Smith and Sosa flat out failed to fill the leadership role, and the rest of the roster followed suit.

Now the question is who fills that role going forward? I'm not sure anyone on the roster solves the problem...

While UK coaches are out watching 5-star players as far away as California and Washington, UL has been watching a walk-on who is un-rated and is a 5-10 shooting guard.

Actually, UofL has a top 40 kid committed, and a pretty decent prep school pg. Not to mention a top 5 2011 class. They're ok recruiting whise. They also will add Chris Smith, JR Smith's brother next year.

Brutal ending to a bi polar season for the Cards. I fully agree on addition by subtraction with this SR class. You can point the finger at Pitino for his off court mishaps, but the reality is Smith and Sosa flat out failed to fill the leadership role, and the rest of the roster followed suit.

Now the question is who fills that role going forward? I'm not sure anyone on the roster solves the problem...

DING DING DING, the correct answer.